DJ Morgan Mini Pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingus

Reaction score
Here is another awesome ukulele!

All solid Padauk sopranino Pineapple!!!

Just a fantastic instrument!! I have been on a shopping spree this month trying some new stuff. I have decided to stick with sopranos! Literally just got this one last week.

You can see this one on his website. Sounds and plays great, comes with sopranino gig bag.

$255 for this one.

0C21DEA3-ECDB-4BC3-AE76-59BA09F99FF9.jpgE85A9F11-395A-4B64-B3EE-2DDD4AC9A834.jpg2163DA2C-2159-46D3-8E55-23A7CE3C7026.jpg

About 3 sizes too small for me, but I have some great strings for it! ;)

I got one of these from this batch, too. The build quality is stellar and the sound is a lot less brash than my KoAloha Noah. It’s easier to fret, too. If you’ve played little ukes before and felt cramped, give this one a shot.

Good luck with the sale!

Yes. That’s the one. Also - did you know that posts have a minimum length of 10 characters? Buy this uke and then find out!

Cute. Looks very well made. But sadly, it's not for me.

Also - did you know that posts have a minimum length of 10 characters?

Yes. Very annoying. Also, you have to wait 30 seconds between posts, but sometimes the site doesn't know how to count. Try to post a link, and the site thinks it's spam. I post the message, and then I go back a Edit to add a link or two individually.

One thing I do like is being able to edit at any time. Some sites have a one-hour limit on editing.

How is the volume with the smaller scale length and size? Is it tuned to D or C?

Last edited:
I have owned multiple sopranino ukes - DJ Morgan, KoAloha Noah, Black Bear, Talsma, and Ohana.

This one is just as loud as any of the rest, maybe not as loud as the KoAloha.

I like tuning to D, but Mr. Morgan made this one to be played in C. I prefer the tension of higher tuning on this scale.

Mine is MP070.

Jerryc41, if you are truly interested in purchasing this ukulele, please PM with all of your questions.

Seems like you have questions, but no real interest in the purchase.

Mine is MP070.

Jerryc41, if you are truly interested in purchasing this ukulele, please PM with all of your questions.

Seems like you have questions, but no real interest in the purchase.

If I didn't have interest, I wouldn't have questions. I figure if I post the questions on this thread, other people will see the questions and answers.

I have no interest now, though.

Last edited:
Going to put the ukes through the cycle one last time before closing the threads, thanks!

Feel free to send questions or offers my way, take care!

Last note...

Need to clear $200 on this beauty, thanks!

I have been asked for a recording.

Just recorded one on my phone, but not sure how to link the MP4 file, but will gladly send it to your phone.

I bouth the last Zebrano Mini-Pineapple for a friend. It's a lovely instrument. Very well finished and with a worderful full sound. Perfect size for a sorpanino! Recommended. Tuned in C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom