Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 351 - Life Cycle

This Replacements song rang true to me when I was a teen.

Wish me luck making time to get songs together for the next few parts of the cycle---my life cycle includes a complicated schedule lately :\
    -Ralf Youtz

My videos are here.

The future is unwritten.

Teenage Tuesday

who'd have thunk it, more t rex for teenage tuesday........................

lynda

get it on, bang a gong, get it on

Heres one for the Tuesday teens.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the forum today? I've tried to get here all morning and finally, luck was with me.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Default 351 Wednesday 1

Iíve always liked this one.

Default No problem at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Croaky Keith View Post
    I've been debating this one over night as to whether this fits the theme or not, & have decided that it doesn't, as it has no actual uke playing in it, so I won't add it to the play list.

Thanks for recording & posting it, but I think you will come to agree with me, that it is more suited to the Island of Misfits than the Seasons of the Ukulele.

I hope I don't offend you with my decision.
    Sorry for causing any consternation. When Iím here itís just for fun. As of this moment it has taken both you and me more time to discuss than it did to go from conception to posting.

Really nice to meet you. Thanks for the season!
    It's the songs, isn't it?

Written and originally recorded by Sam Cooke.
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

One of the few songs about a teenage girl that is not too creepy, since the narrator also specifies that it is a distant memory from when he was also 16 himself.
    Looking back with the infinite wisdom of a 17-year-old. He he.

Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

Default Because You're Young

Because, if you can't ingest questionable substances when you're a teenager, then what's the point?

Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing the forum today? I've tried to get here all morning and finally, luck was with me.
    i've had a shed load of trouble, on and off, for the past couple of weeks, most of my (few) posts in randy's recent season were short to the point of brusqueness, i was sometimes able to post a vid link, but the minute i tried typing any chit chat, the forum said i was a spammer and wouldn't let me post! i know i only ever type piffle, but still.......................! i think the techie people here were fighting real spammers and catching some regular peeps in crossfire. things have been lots better for me the past few days, i've been able to post normally
    lynda

get it on, bang a gong, get it on

Thread Information