Season 351 - Life Cycle

Croaky Keith

Reaction score
OK, folks, here's next weeks themes......

Sunday => Birth

Monday => Childhood

Tuesday => Teenage

Wednesday => Courtship

Thursday => Marriage

Friday => Breakups/Divorce

Saturday => Death/Dying

2nd Sunday => any of the previous themes.

I was going to try & get Wandering Star recorded to put here, but thought, you've suffered enough of me in the Seasons already, so, I'll just thank you all for your time & comments on all my old videos, & say that this will be my last time hosting - I'm just much more into my blowy instruments these days, & having fun with them. ;)

Usual rules, Sunday to Sunday, new recordings, uke front & centre, you know the score.

As per usual for me, no prizes - just enjoy yourselves. :)

Let's say no more than three songs on any one of the themes - have fun.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqjI5gC-IUKjl1OZ9uiCwqR8kXtKRWUKv

I like the idea. I'll have to give it some thought. Sunday's out. I'm off to Whitby tomorrow by train with a large number of other strummers. Should be a good day.

Keith so glad to hear you are having a good time with other instruments.
I hope you dont give up the uke entirely and we do see you here in the future.
Thank you for hosting.
This theme will be a great one! :)

Keith so glad to hear you are having a good time with other instruments.
I hope you dont give up the uke entirely and we do see you here in the future.
Thank you for hosting.
This theme will be a great one! :)

Thanks, Linda. :)

I'm definately keeping my ukes, so there may be a chance of a return in the future, but....I'll be so rusty, I'll be like a beginner again! ;)

Keith, you've come up with a terrific theme, and we hope you'll at least lurk occasionally and say hello after the week's out!!

Keith, thank you for hosting this week. I share the thoughts of those here who've already said that hopefully, you'll continue to enjoy your ukes in days to come. :)

Thanks, Linda. :)

I'm thinking of trying some multi track recording in the future, when I'm better at playing, (chords on the uke, melody on flute, whistle or harmonica), so I'll be dabbling with my ukes occasionally. ;)

Hey folks, I've been messing around with this one off and on for about three years and finally decided to make it work as best I could.

One of these days I'll be able to do the fingerpicking through the whole thing. Not today.

Here's a David Allan Coe song about the birth of Jesus. I did this in one take, my wife and dog were around and made some noise, but I kept the take.

here you go, Lynda. :D
what a perfect start to the week! :rock: :worship:

ok, time to begin my "bring as much t rex as i possibly can" journey this week! first up, for sunday - birth - here is a marc bolan song about reincarnation. he mentions birth, death, childhood... and possibly, although i can't be sure, via "loon" and "balloon", also marriage and divorce??? :uhoh:

he mentions birth, death, childhood... and possibly, although i can't be sure, via "loon" and "balloon", also marriage and divorce???

maybe "loon" and "balloon" those are for the "going crazy" and "getting fat" eras of our life

Top Bottom