NUD: Koaloha KCM-00

FinnP

Reaction score
I just bought this fantastic sounding concert.
It's from april 2017 and I bought it used. I've read about the “Better than the Weather Warranty", can anyone explain what this mean? Is it valid even if I bought it used and don't have the original receipt?
It came with Gotoh UPT tuners installed, which was a very nice surprise:)

Attachments

• IMG_2448.jpg
    IMG_2448.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2449.jpg
    IMG_2449.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2450.jpg
    IMG_2450.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2451.jpg
    IMG_2451.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 38
The weather warranty simply covers the instrument for build defects for its entire life. KoAloha just replaced a rising bridge on my 2004 concert (which I bought used from a local second hand music store) and refinished the entire instrument--it was amazing before--now it gorgeous. The only cost was shipping to Hawaii--which was not cheap.

The weather warranty simply covers the instrument for build defects for its entire life. KoAloha just replaced a rising bridge on my 2004 concert (which I bought used from a local second hand music store) and refinished the entire instrument--it was amazing before--now it gorgeous. The only cost was shipping to Hawaii--which was not cheap.

Wow..It almost sounds too good to be true.

KoAloha makes fantastic ukuleles. Out of all 4 the K-brands from Hawaii, I like KoAloha the best. It is great that yours already came with UPT tuners. I had to switch out mine to UPT tuners, that's a tedious job.
Congratulations.

Congrats! I sold mine but it was an eye opener ukulele. Not my last from the brand either.

Amazing uke. I regret selling my Koaloha concert!

In my humble opinion KoAloha is quite simply the finest sounding and some of the best looking ukulele out there. I am the proud owner of 4 of these outstanding instruments. Congratulations on your latest acquisition. You are now part of the KoAloha Ohana.
Joe

Yes, did a straight swap. Didn't realise the Koaloha had gotoh upt tuners, I never looked that closely as it wasn't one I played so much (just didn't mesh) and original description said "friction tuners". Just goes to show! So glad it's got a new home. Plus bonus tuners! I'm glad you're happy :-D

Top Bottom