FS: ANTIQUE playable 99 yr old Rolando Banjo Ukulele

weeshan

Reaction score
SOLD!: ANTIQUE playable 99 yr old Rolando Banjo Ukulele

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

My living situation has drastically changed and space is very much at a premium now.

I am selling my antique soprano Rolando banjo ukulele.

This antique has been completely refurbished and is very much a playable instrument. Huge bonus (in my eyes) is that the original owner's name and the year 1920 have been scribed into the inside of the pot.

I purchased this as a non playing instrument and completely refurbished it: new skin, bridge and saddle, repaired cracks in the pot (very common for these Rolando's), new strings, replaced missing tuners with 1950's Harmony tuners and cleaned and polished the entire instrument with Virtuoso.

The link below shows pics of what this instrument looked like before and after the refurb project and even includes a link to a sound clip.

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?127061-IT-S-ALIVVVVVE!!!-98-yr-old-Rolando-banjo-uke-refurb

Selling for $150 (includes shipping from Oregon to anyone on the mainland, US) with gig bag

20181106_135739.jpg20181106_135808.jpg

Last edited:
THAT is adorable. Great job on the restoration.

I too have an affinity for slightly beat-up vintage instruments, it's a thrill to see their voice come alive.
Unfortunate that I don't have the repair skills!

Question of the day: do I *need* a banjo-uke...??

Top Bottom