Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Video From Andrew and the HMS/The Ukulele Site

Quote Originally Posted by RafterGirl View Post
    Who is the other guy playing the duet with Kalei at the end of the video? That was amazing.
    Andrew Molina, I believe.
    KoAloha tenor (Baggs 5.0) • Godin MultiUke • KoAloha Opio concert (Baggs 5.0) • Ohana solid mahogany tenor • Kala spruce top "travel" baritone • Islander laminate tenor (Pono passive) • Kala Longneck Soprano laminate • 12 Makala Dolphins/Sharks • 1 Mahalo soprano • Partridge in a Pear Tree

Quote Originally Posted by RafterGirl View Post
    Who is the other guy playing the duet with Kalei at the end of the video? That was amazing.
    Andrew Molina from Maui..he is also a Kamaka artist and friends with Kalei and all the folks at Hawaii Music Supply..he tours Asia and all over the West Coast
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

Thanks folks. Love the duet.
    My ukulele family.....
    Islander Acacia laminate soprano
    KoAloha concert - circa 2006
    Loprinzi cedar & rosewood concert
    Gary Gill concert scale tenor, Douglas Fir & Mahogany
    aNueNue Moon Bird concert - Spruce & Rosewood

Great video! Plus the video's description on YouTube mentions an upcoming concert to celebrate the new store's opening on Nov 18th. The concert will have an awesome lineup. Including Led Ka’apana, Craig and Sarah, and two of my faves: the Corey Kalei duo. Wish I could be there. Any chance they will video and/or live stream the concert??

Truly an amazing video
    It has been three years since I stepped inside the North Shore shop. Time sure flied!! Now I am itching to go back.
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Quote Originally Posted by good_uke_boy View Post
    Great video! Plus the video's description on YouTube mentions an upcoming concert to celebrate the new store's opening on Nov 18th. The concert will have an awesome lineup. Including Led Ka’apana, Craig and Sarah, and two of my faves: the Corey Kalei duo. Wish I could be there. Any chance they will video and/or live stream the concert??
    should be a good time on Sunday Nov 18th for the Grand Opening...great players and all free come on down... maybe Andrew will record the show
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

Fabulous video!
    Kamaka Pineapple Soprano
    Joaquin Custom Soprano
    Lone Tree Custom Soprano
    Lone Tree Custom Tenor (soon!)

What’s the song that Corey and Anya play/sing? Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ukecaster View Post
    I Googled crops in Hawaii, here's what I got
    Yes, Maui used to be famous for that.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!

Thread Information