Holiday Video Play Alongs

UkeStuff

Reaction score
This topic deserves its own thread. I don't know if a playlist will load as a video (I'll try it). I have made a playlist of all the existing holiday video play alongs. I won't list them independently. For new additions, look at the bottom of the playlist.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6m5m3jQoAND_VfqDTpUohOv92Q5xDmle[/video]

I forgot that Baritone Play Alongs do not show up on the thread; as far as I know, I'm the only content creator making them. So I will list those separately.

Just a reminder that we've been adding to the list of Holiday Play Alongs. While I am not posting every addition, the GCEA videos are going into the aforementioned playlist, but the baritone videos are simply going into the Baritone playlist (to date, I am the only person also making videos available for Baritone ukulele--I have over 350 videos now, so I doubt I will ever go back and make all of them into Baritone versions, but everything I do from this point forward will have a Baritone version). Perhaps someday I will make a separate Baritone holiday playlist.

If you know any educators, I have put ALL of the Holiday videos into an organized Google Slide presentation which is available as a Patreon reward to anyone that donates towards the cause (see my video notes for more information)

Top Bottom