Thread: Aloha from N. CA

Default Aloha from N. CA

Hello everyone. So I've known about this forum and website for a while now but just recently, within the last year and a half, signed up for a premium membership. This site is absolutely amazing and boy, if I had access to it when I was younger I would be waaaaay better at the uke than I am now. I've played the uke for about 20 years now and was mostly self taught. You'd think that I would be amazing but, I actually got stuck in a rut and stopped advancing so I would get discouraged and take long breaks throughout the years. Taking lessons from Aldrine on this site has helped me break through the wall that I was stuck behind and I am in love with my ukulele again. I'm now playing intermediate pieces that I only dreamed about playing when I was younger. It is so awesome! I am looking forward to learning even more from members on the forum. Thanks and Aloha!

My ukulele hero's are: My Dad, Jake Shimabukuro, Aldrine Guerrero, and Troy Fernandez.

Welcome!!
    There is a lot of good information with a Great bunch of people willing to share it here!
    "Life is short. Opera is long."

Anonymous

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome to the forums. I like that you put your dad as your number one ukulele hero!

Aloha! Northern California? What part? Hopefully, you're away from the fire and smoke.

Thread Information