Thread: Aloha from N. CA

Default Aloha from N. CA

Hello everyone. So I've known about this forum and website for a while now but just recently, within the last year and a half, signed up for a premium membership. This site is absolutely amazing and boy, if I had access to it when I was younger I would be waaaaay better at the uke than I am now. I've played the uke for about 20 years now and was mostly self taught. You'd think that I would be amazing but, I actually got stuck in a rut and stopped advancing so I would get discouraged and take long breaks throughout the years. Taking lessons from Aldrine on this site has helped me break through the wall that I was stuck behind and I am in love with my ukulele again. I'm now playing intermediate pieces that I only dreamed about playing when I was younger. It is so awesome! I am looking forward to learning even more from members on the forum. Thanks and Aloha!

My ukulele hero's are: My Dad, Jake Shimabukuro, Aldrine Guerrero, and Troy Fernandez.

Welcome!!
    There is a lot of good information with a Great bunch of people willing to share it here!
    "Life is short. Opera is long."

Anonymous

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome to the forums. I like that you put your dad as your number one ukulele hero!

Aloha! Northern California? What part? Hopefully, you're away from the fire and smoke.

North bay. Away from the fire but it's a little smokey.

Thread Information