Another San Diego Uke Jam??

SD peeps!! where are you?!?!?!?!

Don't know where Aldrine and crew are staying, but I think Kellogg Park at La Jolla Shores looks like the closest, bestest beach to Miramar. How about Friday PM or Sunday AM, as to not interfere with his schedule?

aldrine wanted something totally unorganized... hahaha i dont know if that came out right... for a sunday jam session. the other stuff that is already set up is set up. but this is just going to be a totally unrehearsed no pressure get together show up if you can kinda thing.

more like...

ok guys, aldrine, myself, bugoy, dafamcallsmebj, and whoever are going to be at de anza cove on sunday august 16 at about noon. we're gonna be jamming. you wanna meet aldrine? come down. you wanna jam with aldrine? come down. you wanna sleep with aldrine? I KEEEL YOU! HE'S MINE!!! hahaha

Don't know where Aldrine and crew are staying, but I think Kellogg Park at La Jolla Shores looks like the closest, bestest beach to Miramar. How about Friday PM or Sunday AM, as to not interfere with his schedule?

aldrine is chillin at my house while he's in san diego. we are all they way down in the southbay area. this is why i chose de anza cove in mission bay. its about midway for all of san diego county.

ok guys, aldrine, myself, bugoy, dafamcallsmebj, and whoever are going to be at de anza cove on sunday august 16 at about noon. we're gonna be jamming. you wanna meet aldrine? come down. you wanna jam with aldrine? come down. you wanna sleep with aldrine? I KEEEL YOU! HE'S MINE!!! hahaha

cool will be there. and hahah i don't want to die. he's all yours :bowdown:

Directions to De Anza Cove:

Take I-5 to the Clairemont Drive Exit, head West to East Mission Bay Drive, then right to North Mission Bay Drive. This road goes into the parking lot of De Anza Cove. Parking is free in these lots.

Top Bottom