Another San Diego Uke Jam??

Howie1947

Reaction score
I missed the last one at Rohr Park in Chula Vista. How about another one say maybe in August??

Let's do it on a weekend. We need some more input here. I'm more than willing to supply and or do anything I can. Let's do it !

Whatever we choose to do, I still have the $50 in donations from the last meet up. We could use that for whatever. Like I said before, I'm down to plan if I have more help this time around.

I mos definately got your bacc bro! I say we do it at da gazebo at ski beach north?

bout time... haha. been waiting to here about the next jam. the sooner the better. count me in for whatever. my lease is actually due around that time but..might be a little busy but a jam sesh would be the perfect break. im down!

I'm down. lol this time i won't be leaving early for class or be bringing hw with me. hahaha
and drats i still can't believe i missed out on the chicken =*(

YES
bout time, girl!

Come on people let's get something definate..........I dont care where it is south SD north SD beach area, let's just do it

I should be able to make either dates but would also vote for 27th.. Since Im coming down from LA area. This will give me 28th to rest :D

This Saturday there is a meeting to play for the hula girls in PB ricdoug posted it up. I think its the 18-24 competition team.

Top Bottom