Another San Diego Uke Jam??

I got a grad party to go to that weekend here in Mira Mesa! I hope it's delayed to next month...LOL

woooow.... the jam session talk fell off quick. everyone must be really busy. cant blame em though. so have i. still checking up here and there though incase we can pull it off.

Come on people !!! Let's get a date down. How about sometime in August, Sat or Sunday????

when is it going to be!?
i dont wanna miss this one

To bad it's not the weekend of Aug 13-16 I'll be in SD for Tiki Oasis 9 and would love to meet up with some of the UU folks too!!!!!

lemme know if theres gonna be salt & pepper chicken wings! then im in!

im going back to SD from 7th july -> august 13th would love to arrange something

i went to a jam over a year ago now, was really awesome so many people came would love to repeat it!

jon

I dont think the location has been decided yet. We need some suggestions here.

hey guys, i dont know if you guys have been keeping track of aldrine's visit to california, but he will be in san diego from august 13-16.

and he wants to have a jam session.

last time i spoke to him, it looks like sunday the 16th would be the best day to do it. during the day. like starting around noon.

so here is my suggestion...
mission bay has always been a good central area for folks as far down as chula vista to escondido. so i was thinking to have it where we had our first ukulele underground jam session. DE ANZA COVE.

there is plenty of parking. there are amenities. there is a playground nearby. there are bonfire pits. there is water (and believe me there are fish in them waters, but make sure you have a fishing license).

the only thing is... its a sunday in the middle of summer. so with the sun out and barbecue season being in full effect, someone will need to be out there EARLY to make sure we get a spot.

what better way to set up a jam session than to coordinate it with the visit of the guy who started UU up for us! (with of course the major intervention and assistance of ryan and aaron!!!)

wow...sounds great. hope we can coordinate something with aldrine's visit to SD:shaka:

im going back to SD from 7th july -> august 13th would love to arrange something

i went to a jam over a year ago now, was really awesome so many people came would love to repeat it!

jon

Huntington Beach is about 2 hours from SD if you can make the UU meet-up w/ Aldrine during his CA tour.

Brilliant!

hey guys, i dont know if you guys have been keeping track of aldrine's visit to california, but he will be in san diego from august 13-16.

Just saw the tread today. I'm in north county about once a month. I would love to meet up with you guys, and would be thrilled to meet Aldrine! I'll even drag some other uker's with me.

I'm not familiar with the area, but let's make it as convenient as possible for him. I'm sure he'll have some sort of schedule - does he know what you guys are planning for him?

Top Bottom