Ok show me your ukulele collection,,, I wanna see 😁😁😁

Here are my 4 Ukes, although the XS is on it’s way out . . . My bride thinks I have too many! She needs to see some of you guys collections.

r37binr.jpg

And here they are shortest to tallest. Left to Right: Romero Creations XS Soprano, Fred Shields Concert Backpacker, Fred Shields Super Concert, Kala Baritone

X2uQExm.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my 4 Ukes, although the XS is on it’s way out . . . My bride thinks I have too many! She needs to see some of you guys collections.

r37binr.jpg

And here they are shortest to tallest

X2uQExm.jpg

is that big one a baritone or a tenor? Looks gigantic next to the others. Same number of frets as the one next to it, but looks huge!

I haven't been around much for the last 1 1/2 years or so, so here is a recent shot of my collection, minus my Tiple, vintage Martin 1 and my Formica Martin.

Love that case. The ukes are nice as well :)

DownupDave

What a beauty! I remember you have done a NUD here.
Look like your house cleaning was a success! You finally keep only one that matter the most !
Stan is still digging for his over 400 ukes ......wearing a miner flashlight on his forehead. It may take some time before he can gather them to send a shock wave from Hawaii!

Last edited:
Ukuleles with Unusual Shapes

What percentage of your ukes have non-traditional shapes?

When you say "ukulele" to someone, they picture a traditional shape. What do you have that's non-traditional? I just went through mine, and 30% are "different." I'm not counting pineapples or sopraninos or banjo-ukes, but I did count my Tiny Tenor, Flea, and Fluke, plus the more unusual ones.

You don't have to ask me if this or that counts. It's up to you.

Okay, come on Stan, pony up. It's your turn, no matter how many posts it takes!
Some of you guys could open a store...
Here's mine:
ukuleles!.jpg
No, JK,
Here's mine:
ukes.jpg

My beater, banjouke, and my go to uke

What percentage of your ukes have non-traditional shapes?

100% - I've got 2 Fleas and 1 Fred Shields Backpacker. But I'm determined that my next uke will be traditionally shaped.

I haven't been around much for the last 1 1/2 years or so, so here is a recent shot of my collection, minus my Tiple, vintage Martin 1 and my Formica Martin.

Omigosh, I want that case. Do you humidify the inside??

Top Bottom