Ok show me your ukulele collection,,, I wanna see 😁😁😁

Hey Stan.......if you show me yours I will show you mine:p

Stan would crash this site if he tried to post pictures of all his ukuleles:shaka:

Good one Dave, you caught on ! Myerious Man is being a troll! You are right , The site is not big enough for his collections
May be he is setting himself up because he has something to sell - finally!

Don’t have a family portrait but these are the ones I have photos of. In acquisition order:
Boat Paddle Tenor(Hoffmann Lutherie)
60C866CD-C56F-4BEC-9F5E-FDAC32F33251.jpg

Barron River Tenor 8 String
18363004-A62E-4727-A7A0-368B726F129D.jpg

Collings Concert
7FF38126-3145-4803-AE43-CDAA2CE7F3BC.jpg

Hoffmann Lutherie Baritone
5DD0EFBB-45B5-4548-A5E7-8FB21846981C.jpg

Beau Hannam Tenor
5A055763-8648-4B36-BAA1-441AF5ACCE52.jpg

Last edited:
Good one Dave, you caught on ! Myerious Man is being a troll! You are right , The site is not big enough for his collections

This post is actually for inspiration for us all to expand our collections and awe all the great ukes out there of those who cherish them, come on gang show your ukes..������

Last edited:

What is this “sell” thing you talk of ???!!!!

My family are all concerts and from left to right are in the order I purchased them. From left to right:
Ohana CK-42R, Kala KA-FMCG, Ohana CK-120G, Kala KA-ZCT-C . (more details in my signature)

IMG_2804.jpgIMG_2808.jpg

I LOVE the one that looks like an F-5 mandolin. You just gave me an idea!
I just realized the mandolele is acacia koa not mahogany.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I just realized the mandolele is acacia koa not mahogany.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org

Hmm they both look totally different even though they are in the same species family I heard.

Hmm they both look totally different even though they are in the same species family I heard.
Yes. I looked back at my emails to Bruce and saw that I asked him what wood he recommended, mahogany or acacia koa, he said acacia koa will be a little more resonant, so I went with it.

Here's my collection . . . so far! LOL.

My new KLOS Carbon Fibre Deluxe Acoustic Electric, my Islander Acacia Soprano, my Kala Soprano, and my Tiny Tenor Solid Mahogany.

20181112_232554.jpg

It's a happy family!

A few years ago, but the only group photo I have...I think I still have 2 in this picture. I'll work on a new one...
IMG_1630.jpg

I haven't been around much for the last 1 1/2 years or so, so here is a recent shot of my collection, minus my Tiple, vintage Martin 1 and my Formica Martin.

Attachments

• Ukulele Collection.jpg
    Ukulele Collection.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Ohana 2018, descriptions are in my signature. 3 are for sale, the 8-string concert, Kala concert and Fender soprano Hula girl Piha'eu. Contact me for more info...

Ohana2018.jpg

Last edited:
Oohh..that looks great! I wanna tell my wife that I want a china cabinet for my ukes!

The case is actually a bookcase. I replaced the glass with museum cabinet acrylic for uv protection. Humidity never gets above 60% in the summer, (the old wood takes care of that). In the winter, some containers of water keep it at about 50%. It is nice to be able to see them and not mess with cases.

I had to wait until my new aNueNue Moon Bird arrived today to get an updated family portrait. From left to right .....Islander acacia laminate soprano, Loprinzi cedar & rosewood concert, KoAloha concert, aNueNue Moon Bird spruce & rosewood concert, Gary Gill concert scale tenor Douglas fir & mahogany.

Attachments

• DSCF1689.jpg
    DSCF1689.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom