Ok show me your ukulele collection,,, I wanna see 😁😁😁

Well....when MM Stan starts a thread (which is hardly any in the past two years)...I better comply. That's all I have in my collection.... An AMP, a cable....does it count?:smileybounce:

30889236307_3476c10767_c.jpg
[/url]IMG_5882 by Brenda Lee, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Great idea, I'm curious to see everyone's collections as well! Here are my favorites:

Custom builds:
MB_Koolau_LFdM_Hoffmann1.jpg

Guileles
Guileles.jpg

Jazz ukes:
Chennell_LFdM.jpg

Pono in all sizes:
Pono_1.jpg

Electric ukes:
Clearwater.jpg

Well....when MM Stan starts a thread (which is hardly any in the past two years)...I better comply. That's all I have in my collection.... An AMP, a cable....does it count?:smileybounce:

30889236307_3476c10767_c.jpg
[/url]IMG_5882 by Brenda Lee, on Flickr[/IMG]

There are videos of you playing other ukuleles.............you're busted :mad:

This prompted me to finally pull together all eight of my ukes, tenor cutaway, in one organized image.

Kohanmike uke group 900.jpg

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Last edited:
Here are mine. :)

The tenor scales
P1000602.jpg
Kala KA-T - Ohana SK30L - Ohana CK35L - KoAloha Opio
Clearwater Electric - RISA Uke Ellie - RISA Solid

The concert scales
P1000603.jpg
Kala Acacia - Baton Rouge Sun - Baton Rouge Hotrod - Kala KA-CEME
Mahalo Surfboard Electric - Ohana SK30M - RISA Solid - Kala KA-SLNG

The baritone scales
P1000604.jpg
Lani Spruce top & Kala Cedar top

Last edited:
This prompted me to finally pull together all eight of my ukes, tenor cutaway, in one organized image.

Kohanmike uke group.jpg

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I LOVE the one that looks like an F-5 mandolin. You just gave me an idea!

Yes, and I'm waiting for three more to arrive. I'd probably be a perfect subject for a psychological study. : )

I don't see your new banjo uke. Add it in there. Hey, did you build all the cigar box ones? Love them. I may try one with an old vintage metal lunchbox or a mandolin body. I still can't play worth anything, but I love the build ideas!
We all have our collections of stuff. The amount of stuff I have going back on the Golden State Warriors basketball team is downright scary. Been collecting stuff for 30 years. Let's not even go into the amount of time, money and love go into all of my vintage mopeds!
IMG_20171105_181000181.jpgMerry Christmas.jpg

I only have a Mainland Mahogany concert, Duke 10, and a Kala solid cedar top concert. Oh, and a little cheapy Kala soprano I picked up for $20 through LetGo

Last edited:
IMG_20181112_124041.jpg

Left to right - Luna Soprano Tattoo Pineapple, Mele Mango Concert, S&J Crafts (Emil Bader) Milo Concert Pineapple, KPK Acacia Tenor, Bruce Wei Koa Guitarlele

Top Bottom