United Kingdom and European Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I don't expect this one to last long. I've yet to encounter a Brexit discussion that didn't turn silly.

The problem with most of these political arguments is they become stupidly tribal. I did vote for one outcome not the other, but I don't think either side will be celebrating if the current deal or anything like it is accepted.

To be honest, I don't expect this one to last long. I've yet to encounter a Brexit discussion that didn't turn silly.

I’m pleasantly surprised by how long it has remained civilised for, but perhaps I shouldn’t be because by and large this is a good natured forum and this topic only has interest to a small percentage of members (the bulk of folk here will be in North America and they have other concerns). Having said that, and despite being pro Brexit, I’d love to see this thread locked by the mod’s asap. Brexit is exceedingly toxic or inflammatory, IMHO it isn’t a subject for this place and the sooner folk stop arguing about it and start working towards a concensus, healing and orderly exit the better.

Last edited:
Ok, some of you clearly disapprove of the topic and so have taken it upon yourselves to derail it with irrelevant and off-topic responses.

I can't believe I have to remind members of two different rules in the space of one thread.

2) General Conduct - Please do:
2.1 Stay on topic.

You have your way. I'm closing this because it's not worth the effort to watch it.

The derailing with irrelevance thing... It annoys people who do want to conduct an on-topic discussion. Please don't do it again. In future I'll suspend offenders instead of closing the thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom