Forum Board for Guitalele...!!!

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score
It seems to me the Guitalele is sat between guitar and ukulele........it is either a form of guitar or a form or ukulele or a form of neither depending on your personal opinion! I have a few questions and a few videos I would like to post but am unsure where is the best place to post.
So perhaps a dedicated guitalele forum board may be the answer!!!
What do you think!
Mike

Yes, we need a separate place for all postings for Guitalele. Guitalele discussions should not be on ukulele or guitar threads. They are like ukulele's and guitars in many ways but they are still a different animal.

I'm all for a separate forum as well. The Guilele/Guitalele/Guitarlele or Kiku sits somewhere in between Guitar and Ukulele, and I'm never sure in which of the existing sub-forums to post either. It seems like there is a growing group interested in this type of instrument, including myself.

I posted a note on the "Site Suggestions" board for a seperate forum for Guitalele. Not sure how many of you get to look there but if you think it is of interest it may be a good idea to make a comment on the post.
Thanks, Mike!

I'd like to see a guitalele forum also. Been considering one off and on, and it would be nice to have one place to search for info on the site.

Be careful what you wish for. I'm on another (non-uke) forum, and it now has forty-one different, specialized sections. I look at the two main sections, and that's it. There's nothing wrong with posting various topics in the main section. Fortunately, I don't have to make these decisions.

Be careful what you wish for. I'm on another (non-uke) forum, and it now has forty-one different, specialized sections. I look at the two main sections, and that's it. There's nothing wrong with posting various topics in the main section. Fortunately, I don't have to make these decisions.

I totally get what you are saying Jerry. I am just not at all sure where is the best place to post Guitalele information/questions. I see it as a 6 string Ukulele. Others will think otherwise. Maybe we should not post at all here???? I don't know!
Mike

FYI: None of the members here have the function or ability to modify the forum, and that privilege is held only by our happy modrators.

You need to contact the moderators via the CONTACT US link at the bottom of every page on UU.

i.e., by clicking here -->https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/sendmessage.php

Otherwise you are just shouting into the abyss if you want something on UU to be modified, since there's no guarantee that the moderators will even, or ever see this thread otherwise.

Good luck! :)

Top Bottom