Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales?

Default Black Friday Sales?

Just have to ask if anyone knows if any of our more reputable ukulele sellers are doing a black Friday sale? I might be in the market for a uke to replace the one I broke.
    I don't want to live in a world that is linear.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tective+Agency

Any specific ukulele you're considering?

I would guess that places that aren't our more reputable uke sellers, like Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Sweetwater, and so on, might have sales, but don't recall if HMS, Mim's, Uke Republic, Elderly, and similar places have ever done Black Friday sales.

We can keep an eye out for you if we have an idea of what you might be looking for.

HMS has some specific models on sale and offers free shipping on orders over 200 dollars throughout this month.
    Enjoying instruments by - Beau Hannam - Jay Lichty - Jerry Hoffmann - Luis Feu de Mesquita - Kala - Kamaka - Kanile'a - KoAloha - Ko'olau - Moore Bettah - Pono - Romero Creations - and others

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful Uke View Post
    Any specific ukulele you're considering?

I would guess that places that aren't our more reputable uke sellers, like Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Sweetwater, and so on, might have sales, but don't recall if HMS, Mim's, Uke Republic, Elderly, and similar places have ever done Black Friday sales.

We can keep an eye out for you if we have an idea of what you might be looking for.
    Something that talks to me. Ha, not trying to be flippant. I'm not the committing kind, I'm playing the field right now. It takes me forever. Probably something with a spruce top, just because spruce top ukuleles tend to be loud. But I can't say that I want something in particular. That's the way I buy things. Both Mim and Elderly have ukuleles that have caught my eye, but the ukes themselves have yet to respond to my attention. In the mean time, I'm putting myself out there and hoping.

I got an email form Kanile'a - $500 off any uke in stock.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!

Quote Originally Posted by Rllink View Post
    Both Mim and Elderly have ukuleles that have caught my eye...
    That's how I've bought most of my ukes.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!

I'm waiting for the K-brand Black Friday blowout sale!

But seriously, we'll see if Flight or Enya does something crazy. Last year Enya had a lam-hog concert for around $25.00 shipped on Amazon, I grabbed one for a gift.
    Last edited by Ukecaster; 11-21-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    John

I think that my problem is that I can wait forever. I was hoping that there would be a black Friday sale that would knock me off of the fence. I'll probably set on it for months looking at all of the different ukuleles out there trying to make up my mind if there isn't.

Bob Gleason (Pegasus Guitars & Ukuleles) is offering a Black Friday Sale from midnight 11/21 through midnight 11/23 Hawaiian time. Everything on this site 10% off, excluding shipping and taxes. NO reserves. No early orders. While supplies last. He's got two beautiful custom tenors for sale, as well as a lap steel, beautiful koa wood sets, and uke building supplies.

http://www.pegasusguitars.com

I've got two wonderful Pegasus tenors.
    -Hodge
    Humble strummer of fine ukes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryc41 View Post
    I got an email form Kanile'a - $500 off any uke in stock.
    Got this from FB:

500$ off any Kanileʻa ʻUkulele for the first 5 people to make a purchase from AVAILABLE STOCK ONLY.
    To redeem the $500 discount, visit us in store on Black Friday(Nov23rd)
    We will also open up the opportunity to contact us via message for those who are not on Oahu. Exclusions may apply.
    Contacting via message can be done through Instagram or Facebook Direct Messaging, or a text
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    All subsequent purchases will receive a $200 or 15% discount, whichever is greater. To redeem the $200 or 15% online discount stay tuned at 8:00am HST for the release of our promo code. #kanilea #ukulele #kanileaukulele #oahu #hawaii #blackfriday
    -Hodge
    Humble strummer of fine ukes.

Thread Information