Marketplace

Jerryc41

Reaction score
First, I check out the Uke Talk section. Then I go to Marketplace. I also look at FleamarketMusic. I don't need any more ukes, but I might see something that I must have. : )

Do any of you not look at the Marketplace regularly?

Me? Marketplace first... then the other sections. Then over to FMM

I always like to go to Marketplace and then go back to see how long it has been since someone who is selling posted a NUD in Uke Talk.

First, I check out the Uke Talk section. Then I go to Marketplace. I also look at FleamarketMusic. I don't need any more ukes, but I might see something that I must have. : )

Ditto (but I also check Reverb)

Do any of you not look at the Marketplace regularly?

I must say, I could have written this. Last night I dreamed that I was trying to decide between a concert and a tenor Deering Goodtime banjo uke. I don’t even like banjo ukes. ...but maybe I would like them if I had a Deering...or maybe a Beansprout...

I must say, I could have written this. Last night I dreamed that I was trying to decide between a concert and a tenor Deering Goodtime banjo uke. I don’t even like banjo ukes. ...but maybe I would like them if I had a Deering...or maybe a Beansprout...

Funny! I love banjo ukes, and I have several - a couple of Gold Tone, Duke 10, Recording King, Firefly, I made one, and I'm planning another. Even people in our group who thought they didn't like them bought one after playing one of mine.

Market place, FMM, Reverb and occasional eBay. Theses places made me poor. I now limit myself to checking them every other day.

Ah, yes. Reverb and eBay. They've both gotten my money. One great find on Reverb was a KoAloha Scepter from Japan.

I always like to go to Marketplace and then go back to see how long it has been since someone who is selling posted a NUD in Uke Talk.
LOL. I've thought about doing that, but I'm too lazy.

Market Place...........Market Place......what is this Market Place thing you speak of Jerry???:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

First, I check out the Uke Talk section. Then I go to Marketplace.
That is my first steps, then to new Tech Support and finish up with the Ukulele Building/Lutjiers Lounge.
The first is the most fun, the 2nd is to check out what is selling and any must haves, the 3rd is to help those in need, the last is to further my chops and inspiration.

Top Bottom