New Photo Blog

vcs700s

Reaction score
Unfortunately my index finger on my chording hand is not doing well. I have been resting it hoping it would get better but to no avail.

I have however been working on my photo blog and taking more pictures. I just got it up and running again. If you are interested you can see the pics and read a few articles here- https://vicsphotoblog.com

Hey, Vic

Sorry to hear about your problem finger. I hope it will soon improve. I enjoyed looking at the photos on your blog. It could inspire me to do something similar. I use a Canon EOS-M; a Canon GX-3 and have just ordered a Canon EOS-M5. I really should bite the bullet and put some of my shots out there for others to see.

All the best,

John Colter.

Hey, Vic

Sorry to hear about your problem finger. I hope it will soon improve. I enjoyed looking at the photos on your blog. It could inspire me to do something similar. I use a Canon EOS-M; a Canon GX-3 and have just ordered a Canon EOS-M5. I really should bite the bullet and put some of my shots out there for others to see.

All the best,

John Colter.

John,

You have some nice equipment there. Take some pics and post a few- FB or Instagram is a good place to start.

Have fun.

Vic

Nice! I miss using the old Minolta I used to have. I enjoy photography, just no time anymore. Maybe one day I can get back to it.

I always wanted to take black and white pics of old buildings . . .

Sorry to hear of your problem with your index finger. Thinking a little out of the box here, but could you try the basic chords using only your middle, ring and little finger? Become proficient in that and when your index finger heals you could use it almost exclusively for barring. I sometimes wish I started to finger chords this way. As I said an out of the box idea. Good luck with your finger.

Top Bottom