Campanella style anyone?

I used the hanon exercises for piano. Thanks for the link to a ukulele version. Found out I had to go to full screen to get a readable copy for iBooks. These exercises should help with the pinkie.

Should maybe watch the videos with an eye to technique.

Thanks all

Here's a little waltz I wrote a while back, it makes use of the Campanella technique :D
Played on a reentrant tuned baritone.

Thanks for sharing your playing, Campbell! Amazing!

Just subscribed to your channel and hope to learn a few tunes!

Here's a little waltz I wrote a while back, it makes use of the Campanella technique :D
Played on a reentrant tuned baritone.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

I watched the video to study your technique, then I found the link to your tab. What software did you use to create the tab?

If I start out and play one note at a time I can get ‘near’ there.

I am inspired.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

I watched the video to study your technique, then I found the link to your tab. What software did you use to create the tab?

If I start out and play one note at a time I can get ‘near’ there.

I am inspired.

Many thanks :D I use Guitar Pro 6 :D I have also listed the suggested fingerings for the fretting hand in this tab, they are just below the staff :D Like most things, these techniques are a little tricky to start with but once you devote some time to learning the fingerings it will all fall into place :D

Many thanks :D I use Guitar Pro 6 :D I have also listed the suggested fingerings for the fretting hand in this tab, they are just below the staff :D Like most things, these techniques are a little tricky to start with but once you devote some time to learning the fingerings it will all fall into place :D

I noticed the fingering, and I have guitar pro 6. I also have a new soprano to try it out.

Top Bottom