Beatles Video Thread......Christmas fun!

This is Chief Noda playing Hey Jude. Clearly I don't know how to embed a video, but at least the link is there.
Here is the video. You embed by clicking the film strip icon, second from the right above the text box.
zEmbed video.png

Last edited:
Here is the video. You embed by clicking the film strip icon, second from the right above the text box.

Thanks!

I think Chief had posted the tab for this in the tab section of UU a number of years ago, (and he has posted other tabs, including Beatles related), so you can play along, if you'd like. :)

A Beatles thread, that‘s so nice! Although I was born after they split, I have been a fan since I was sixteen. Just received the White Album anniversary box two days back.

I post something I did a couple of weeks back, just by chance, before Mike announced this thread. I am working on a few songs until Christmas, but first I‘ll watch and comment on the other videos already posted here.

frolicks;2114590 I post something I did a couple of weeks back said:
I'm impressed by anyone who can remember all those words. :)

I look forward to whatever you'll post later, too.

Thanks to all for the nice compliments on "In My Life". I could do this all day. Here's "Fixing A Hole", one of the songs our uke club played to celebrate Sgt. Pepper's 50th anniversary.

I could do this all day. Here's "Fixing A Hole", one of the songs our uke club played to celebrate Sgt. Pepper's 50th anniversary.

I could watch these all day, so keep 'em coming!
Another great one.

I'm planning to do one with my group of about 25-30, but since we have a big holiday gig on the 13th, our leader thought we should wait until after.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Last edited:
Thanks, Mike! Here's one I just did with my son.

Thanks GoodUke Boy for setting the Beatles thread off in style. Really nice version, and even better that you have your son singing and playing. You guys are excellent.......!

A great start to this thread and both videos are very enjoyable; well done troops!
I'm working on some bits to offer during the month, but they're not quite ready yet. However, in order that I can contribute on the first day, I'm posting below a song I did a while ago. It IS 'Beatles related' in that it was the 'official rememberance song' at the concert for George after George Harrison died. I therefore hope it meets the criteria...

Dave what can I say, You chose a song perfect for your style........Get your banjo uke sorted out. It will be perfect for you......Brilliant!

Here's a quick play of Lennon's "In My Life"

Lovely rendition Gillian! Well done - some lovely chords used there!!
Hi Gillian, You are new to me but I see you have had a lot of posts. I was hoping when I set this thread up members who I have not heard before would post.......and I have to say it was worth setting up the post just to hear your lovely versions. This is exactly what the ukulele should be used for. Great song choice by the way. Really excellent and keep them coming!

Mike

Dave what can I say, You chose a song perfect for your style........Get your banjo uke sorted out. It will be perfect for you......Brilliant

Thanks Mike!!

Top Bottom