Beatles Video Thread......Christmas fun!

I'm really enjoying all the creative arrangements being shared here. I have saved quite a few to try! Thanks to everyone who has participated. Here's my arrangement of "Don't Let Me Down" i did for baritone a while back.
Very nicely done, excellent rendition.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I'm really enjoying all the creative arrangements being shared here. I have saved quite a few to try! Thanks to everyone who has participated.

Here's my arrangement of "Don't Let Me Down" i did for baritone a while back.

I love that song! Great arrangement and well played & sung mate. The baritone is sounding good!

This video is from my first public performance at an open mic. Thankfully, my wife joined me, and she can sing!

Sweet performance! And pretty brave to include the guitar solo portion. Your wife's voice sounds a bit like Linda McCartney :)

Last edited:
I must confess that I disvovered this thread only now and didn't have the time to watch all the videos. But I will do that...
The first video reminded me, that I had also recorded Here,there and everywhere, but I did it as an instrumental with my mandolin and a fingerpicked low g uke:

I must confess that I disvovered this thread only now and didn't have the time to watch all the videos. But I will do that...
The first video reminded me, that I had also recorded Here,there and everywhere, but I did it as an instrumental with my mandolin and a fingerpicked low g uke:

Very nice Chris's gross. Well done.

I must confess that I disvovered this thread only now and didn't have the time to watch all the videos. But I will do that... The first video reminded me, that I had also recorded Here, There and Everywhere, but I did it as an instrumental with my mandolin and a fingerpicked low g uke:
Like it all the way around, video and audio.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I'm really enjoying all the creative arrangements being shared here. I have saved quite a few to try! Thanks to everyone who has participated.

So enjoy your work Andrew. Sure hope you're going to share your wonderful version of ComeTogether with the folks here..

Here's another one of mine from quite a while ago. I think 'Sockie' is included because we had to include a puppet in our vid.

Great version of Nowhere Man, I really like your strumming and Juanita Banana blows the harp like a pro!

I play in a little acoustic trio called the Kitchen Kings. I play uke and tenor guitar, our singer also plays guitar, and our bass player hauls a double bass to our rare gigs. For the recording of You've got to hide your Love away I bought a tin whistle and learned to play the istrumental melody:

So enjoy your work Andrew. Sure hope you're going to share your wonderful version of ComeTogether with the folks here..

Here's another one of mine from quite a while ago. I think 'Sockie' is included because we had to include a puppet in our vid.

Love that Brian. Your voice is great and well suited to this one.

Wow, I turned my head away for a couple of days and boomed, numerous new videos! Brenda, Kevin, Raftergirl, librarian, chrisschross, and pabrizzer all posted. Thank you for giving the rest of us good music to enjoy!

Last edited:
Very nice Chris's gross. Well done.

"Chris's gross"??? Where did THAT come from???? Auto text correct on my phone I suppose!! Matey, if you've seen this I am sooooo sorry!!
Of course, it MEANT to read 'chrisschross'.
Damn! Am I blushing. Sorry matey.

Hi everybody......Just checking the Beatles thread out after an absence of a couple of days! Just great playing and performance from everybody!

Just thought I recycle this video to help keep this Beatles thread going while everyone is probably busy Christmas shopping

Thanks again Brenda........your support is immeasurable. Again that lovely clean and playing and video of yours......Wonderful. What Ukulele is that you are playing. I could not quite see the headstock!

This video is from my first public performance at an open mic. Thankfully, my wife joined me, and she can sing!

Lovely again good_uke_boy. I was waiting for somebody to play this great harrison song. Not only are you blessed with a talented son but your wife also..........She did great! Open mics are probably the hardest platforms to perform on. No warm ups or green rooms. Bang you are straight on. They are never easy. You guys did a great job

Sorry this took awhile. I got called for jury duty on my day off this week. I threw this together last night after work, so it's kind of rough. I wasn't familiar with this song, but I learned it at a ukulele festival last summer and really liked it. I believe it was written by Paul and was on the Revolver album. The original was played in a "bouncier" rhythm, but I like it played more mellow since it's actually a pretty sad song about a relationship break-up.

RafterGirl. It's great to hear you again and so glad somebody decided to perform this song. I thought it was a wonderful effort. This is another Beatles under the radar song that I love. Looking forward to hearing more if you are up for it!

Wow......I thought this is great. your vocal style song choice and masterful accompaniment had me enthralled all the way through...........just brilliant!!

Just really great stuff from everbody!
Mike

Erivel and UkuleleDaddy helped me out with this one. Eric brought the magic though!

"All You Need Is Love"

Just when I was enjoying your other video, this one popped up. You guys are really good.....I mean really good. You are on it......I hope you do more. Just great!!!!

Great version of Nowhere Man, I really like your strumming and Juanita Banana blows the harp like a pro!

I play in a little acoustic trio called the Kitchen Kings. I play uke and tenor guitar, our singer also plays guitar, and our bass player hauls a double bass to our rare gigs. For the recording of You've got to hide your Love away I bought a tin whistle and learned to play the istrumental melody:

Great playing and love the tremolo on the mandolin. If that was your first effort on a tin whistle I would love to hear you after a couple of weeks! Really well recorded and played.

Pabrizzer, you have a really distinctive laid back vocal style that I love. You brought something else from this that the original never had. Excellent...........Sockie was a star also......lovely stuff!

Thinking that a lot of people have been influenced by the Beatles......They were a game changer!
Mike

Great playing and love the tremolo on the mandolin. If that was your first effort on a tin whistle I would love to hear you after a couple of weeks! Really well recorded and played.
To be honest, since I recorded the little melody for You've got to hide your love away, the tin whistle is lying on the shelf unplayed. I guess I'll stay with my stringed instruments...
The Kitchen Kings recorded another Beatles song for Season 343: Good Day Sunshine

Thanks for reminding me Brian! I guess I've done a few more Beatles tunes than I realized!

This was my take on "Come Together"

Thanks for reminding me Brian! I guess I've done a few more Beatles tunes than I realized!

Cool! I'm so glad we're all "coming together" over this thread! Never heard this one played on a uke before, so nice one buddy.

To be honest, since I recorded the little melody for You've got to hide your love away, the tin whistle is lying on the shelf unplayed. I guess I'll stay with my stringed instruments...
The Kitchen Kings recorded another Beatles song for Season 343: Good Day Sunshine

You are great with the Kitchen Kings. You guys seem to be having a lot of fun. Beatles songs always sound more complete with the full harmony. I did miss the tin whistle though.:p

Librainian I just love what you are posting. The slap back echo and that cool look of yours. If the Beatles started auditioning for new members you would be first in! Absolutely spot on!

Mike

Wow lots of great new videos in just a short moment of absence �� loving it guys, keep em coming. Here is my take on If I Fell, my phone died through the middle of the song, so I decided to cut some part. Anyway here it is, hope you all enjoy it. Thank you

Top Bottom