Beatles Video Thread......Christmas fun!

A Beatles thread, that‘s so nice! Although I was born after they split, I have been a fan since I was sixteen. Just received the White Album anniversary box two days back.

I post something I did a couple of weeks back, just by chance, before Mike announced this thread. I am working on a few songs until Christmas, but first I‘ll watch and comment on the other videos already posted here.

Hi frolicks, A warm welcome to Germany. The Beatles cut their teeth in Hamburg in the very early 60s! Great choice and playing.........looking forward to hearing more from you!
Mike

A solo arrangement of Paul McCartney's Yesterday. I hope you all enjoy!
Mike

I run out of Beatles songs to cover, I've done so many.
Even published two audio albums with Beatles tracks for solo ukulele (see signature).
However, here are some older versions I am pretty proud of:

Wow - a whole album! Lots to listen to. Thanks! Your version and playing of “Martha My Dear” are beautiful.

Even published two audio albums with Beatles tracks for solo ukulele (see signature).
Wow! Day in the life would be such a hard one to pull off but you nailed it - you are fearless!

Just listened to the contributions by SoloRule, WS64, and MikeHollandGuitar. Wow. You all are inspiring me for sure. Some amazing playing and arrangements.

I added WS64's tracks to my wish list on Amazon. I had to laugh that you even included the runoff groove, (what it's called!), at the end of Sgt. Pepper. Perfect!

I'll be going back to listen to all of these videos again.

Thank you to everyone who is posting videos.

A Beatles thread, that‘s so nice! Although I was born after they split, I have been a fan since I was sixteen. Just received the White Album anniversary box two days back.

I post something I did a couple of weeks back, just by chance, before Mike announced this thread. I am working on a few songs until Christmas, but first I‘ll watch and comment on the other videos already posted here.

Thanks to all for the nice compliments on "In My Life". I could do this all day. Here's "Fixing A Hole", one of the songs our uke club played to celebrate Sgt. Pepper's 50th anniversary.

A solo arrangement of Paul McCartney's Yesterday. I hope you all enjoy!
Mike

Hi guys - just did this one this morning with my Dad - had a lot of fun!

Wow, these are all such wonderful videos! :D Inspirational work folks, a big thank you for sharing! :D

I've been out all day so missed all these new videos until now. Too many to comment on individually using this small phone, but I just wanted to congratulate everyone who posted so far. I've had great fun watching them all and they've made me realise just how much I still have to learn.
Well done troops!!

Top Bottom