Beatles Video Thread......Christmas fun!

Really enjoyed those, pabrizzer. All Things Must Pass and Imagine are such amazing songs, and you did great versions of them.

"Ain't She Sweet" was covered by the Beatles & released on an album in 1964 :D I used a bit of Ceramic Reverb from the bathroom tiles to help soften the shock of my croaky old voice! :D What the heck it's just for fun!

Last edited:
"Ain't She Sweet" was covered by the Beatles & released on an album in 1964 :D I used a bit of Ceramic Reverb from the bathroom tiles to help soften the shock of my croaky old voice! :D What the heck it's just for fun!

Holy moly....what just happened ?
Great vocal! Is that really you ? Hope you will sing more!

Wow — great playing as always. But really nice singing!

Superb playing from you is a given, but...what a great surprise! Campbell, your singing is excellent also.

What fun! I bet you've got one or two more up your sleeve...

Superb playing from you is a given, but...what a great surprise! Campbell, your singing is excellent also.

Many thanks Joseph :D

What fun! I bet you've got one or two more up your sleeve...

Ha, ha, we may as well let our hair down Laurence, it's almost Christmas & we ain't getting any younger! ;)

Last edited:
DelGriff......................Another father and son performance, really well done and a proper performance. I like that!

WS64..........................What a body of work you have there! All top notch, beautifully arranged and played. 2 whole albums also, quite extraordinary. I listened through a couple of times and could not choose a favourite. Will listen again later. Great work from a top player......I am a fan!

Solo Rule....................Your ability to get a beautiful tone out of a ukulele always enthralls me. Great playing and feeling. A nod to Campbell here for a very cool arrangement!

Pabrizzer....................Great choice of material and wonderfully performed in your unique style. Look forward to listening to more additions soon. Also your ability to grow that beard between your 2 performances is astounding!

Camsuke....................What a surprise! It as been my experience that most great players play really well because they cant sing. And what happens here, a great player that has a really good voice. One of the top videos so far in my opinion!

Mike

Last edited:
I finally got the adapters for my Shure mic, so that I can record on my iPhone. I tried recording a little last night, but my voice was a mess. I need to experiment with mic placement so that my singing isn't drown out by the uke. I'll work on it tonight.

Great stuff so far from everyone. Love it.

At my stage of learning to play the uke, this was a bit challenging for me, but I love the song and wanted to get it in on this fun thread. I’m rushing about all over the place at the moment and am sort of posting this without really checking it first, so hope it didn’t turn out too bad and without too many mistakes. Anyway, I can only improve as time passes...hopefully! lol

Top Bottom