Beatles Video Thread......Christmas fun!

Wow lots of great new videos in just a short moment of absence �� loving it guys, keep em coming. Here is my take on If I Fell, my phone died through the middle of the song, so I decided to cut some part. Anyway here it is, hope you all enjoy it. Thank you

Yet another one for my ever growing library of favourites; although I would've loved it even more if your phone hadn't died! lol
Well done!

Wow lots of great new videos in just a short moment of absence �� loving it guys, keep em coming. Here is my take on If I Fell, my phone died through the middle of the song, so I decided to cut some part. Anyway here it is, hope you all enjoy it. Thank you

You have a great playing style Ferry. Glad you managed to get some of it down before your phone died..........It only goes to prove Ukuleles are more reliable than mobile phones:p

Keep em coming Ferry!
Mike

And I Love Her........another great classic track from the "Hard Days Night Album". I hope you all enjoy,
Mike

Lovely arrangement Mike. Almost 'Spanish Flamenco' ish in feel. Loved it.

So many new videos . It just gets better and better.
This is a great thread. What a nice way to end the year. Thank you Mike Holland for hosting this.

Thursday I'm going to shoot my group doing "With a Little Help from My Friends" with about 25-35 people, two cameras. Looking forward to putting it together.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Sorry it’s not better vocally, more practiced, and that I’m having to read most of the lyrics.

P.S. And before you say it, yes I KNOW the little intro riff I quickly put together for it sounds like The Monkees about to play ‘Last Train To Clarksville’ lol

Last edited:
Thursday I'm going to shoot my group doing "With a Little Help from My Friends" with about 25-35 people, two cameras. Looking forward to putting it together.
I just decided I'm going to use my Hofner style bass uke.

Violin Herron done 700.jpg

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org

Sorry it’s not better vocally, more practiced, and that I’m having to read most of the lyrics.

P.S. And before you say it, yes I KNOW the little intro riff I quickly put together for it sounds like The Monkees about to play ‘Last Train To Clarksville’ lol

Another terrific video Dave, thanks for posting my friend :D

And I Love Her........another great classic track from the "Hard Days Night Album". I hope you all enjoy, Mike]

That was some incredible playing. I loved the style and the extended chords you worked in there. Fabulous stuff!

Just in case you think I only play baritone, I did do a recording of "Michelle" for a love songs season. Still one of my all time favorite Beatles tunes. I probably cribbed the chords from my Beatles Compleat songbook for guitar...

Excellent again Dave........You keep finding the obscure ones! Keep them coming. Lovely!

I just decided I'm going to use my Hofner style bass uke.

Violin Herron done 700.jpg

Kohanmike.......We are all in anticipation for this one. Great bass choice. Looking forward to your postings!

That was some incredible playing. I loved the style and the extended chords you worked in there. Fabulous stuff!

Just in case you think I only play baritone, I did do a recording of "Michelle" for a love songs season. Still one of my all time favorite Beatles tunes. I probably cribbed the chords from my Beatles Compleat songbook for guitar...

Librainian......Just fantastic again. You have a degree of professionalism I don't see everyday on this type of forum. You have a great voice well suited to this type of song. Ukulele accompaniment also spot on. Great stuff!......I bet you did not record this in your garden over the last few days:eek:!

Mike

OK, here it is. I'm in front on the far left. Excuse my flubs (on the Talk Bass forum I'm in the 'Mediocre Bass Player with Expensive Gear' club.) Luckily we have a second bass player, Tom, far right back by the door, we help cover each other.

OK, here it is. I'm in front on the far left. Excuse my flubs (on the Talk Bass forum I'm in the 'Mediocre Bass Player with Expensive Gear' club.) Luckily we have a second bass player, Tom, far right back by the door, we help cover each other.

Haha!! Looks like you all had great fun doing that Mike. Really enjoyed listening - thanks for letting us 'sit in' on your session!!

I have been looking forward to this for sometime kohanmike. What a great Ukulele group you are in. The CC strummers did you proud. Please tell them from us we really enjoyed their performance. Now you have posted it would be great to hear more!
Regards, Mike

I have been looking forward to this for sometime kohanmike. What a great Ukulele group you are in. The CC strummers did you proud. Please tell them from us we really enjoyed their performance. Now you have posted it would be great to hear more! Regards, Mike
Thank you very much Mike, I'll let them know. I did record two more songs at the same time and will put them together to post when I'm finished editing a special presentation the Culver City Senior Center, the mother ship of The CC Strummers, did of the life story of me and two other center members as a project for the students of Otis College of Art and Design.

I agree with the comments. Great job. Looks like a lot of fun! Happy holidays, all.

Top Bottom