Beatles Video Thread......Christmas fun!

This thread seems to have slowed down at last. lol
Let's hope it's only because members, like myself, are preparing more recordings to post. Plenty more Beatles stuff out there for us to cover so I'm looking forward to what's yet to come.

Waiting for Mike Holland to post a new video first.

Other things in life seems to have taken over this last couple of weeks.........Will have a some time next week to record and post. There has been some wonderful music posted.
Mike

I saw this the other day and was moved and blown away by this for a number of reasons. McCartneys voice was one of them. The tribute to George seemed very heartfelt.
As an aside on that stage there is one of the best contemporary guitar players ever to come out of the British Isles and it is not whom you might expect...........There is a white haired gentleman strumming away on a big Gibson Jumbo. His name is Albert Lee and he is a phenomenal player. I f you have never heard him play then you must check him out!
Mike

I saw this the other day and was moved and blown away by this for a number of reasons. McCartneys voice was one of them. The tribute to George seemed very heartfelt.
As an aside on that stage there is one of the best contemporary guitar players ever to come out of the British Isles and it is not whom you might expect...........There is a white haired gentleman strumming away on a big Gibson Jumbo. His name is Albert Lee and he is a phenomenal player. I f you have never heard him play then you must check him out!
Mike

Wonderful clip. Albert Lee and Peter Asher played at our neighborhood theatre last summer. Yeah he was phenomenal and so unassuming. Their stories and Beatles connections had us all mesmerized!

Hope to record a tune for the Beatles thread this weekend..

Mike! What a great thread full of lovely videos. Here's my take on In My Life. This is my favorite song by The Beatles, hope you all enjoy it. Thanks! And good day to you all.

Hi Ferry I was hoping you would pitch in and you did not disappoint. Great playing in that fantastic style of yours. I also love this tune. You even managed to get George Martin's Clavinova part in there also. Very cool!

Mike

Here is a version of "She's Leaving Home" from the St Pepper album. I created the orchestration within a program called Reason. I hope you all enjoy!
Mike,

'Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea'
I must've missed this when you first posted it Campbell. Great song. I can't get the blooming' tune out of my head now! And my personal hero, Joe Brown, on guitar as well!!!

Here is a version of "She's Leaving Home" from the St Pepper album. I created the orchestration within a program called Reason. I hope you all enjoy!
Mike,

Wow, Mike. This is another level of brilliant! Love it

Ferry, Mike & Brian - all great to listen to boys - well done!! A nice surprise from you all when I awoke this morning!!

I had to look at the beard again lol
It’s fantastic waking up to three great videos. This thread may need to extend longer than just December !
Mike , your Ohana is killing me ;) we all need one now !

Last edited:
Here is a version of "She's Leaving Home" from the St Pepper album. I created the orchestration within a program called Reason. I hope you all enjoy! Mike,
Very nicely done.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Ferry, Mike & Brian - all great to listen to boys - well done!! A nice surprise from you all when I awoke this morning!!

+1. Was delighted to find 3 new videos when I got home from work today.
Mike, your accompaniment with Reason was definitely interesting. Some day, I'm going to have time to learn some of this technology stuff. :)

But, for now, I sure am enjoying all the videos, and thank you all for sharing your amazing talents.

Top Bottom