Within You Without you by the Beatles..Lap Steel Resonator Guitar

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score
I thought today might be a good idea to post a Beatles related Guitar Video. Within You Without you by the Beatles. George Harrison's interest in Indian culture coming to the fore in the Sergeant Peppers album. Tried to get an Indian vibe by adding a shim type reverb to the steel guitar.... I hope you all enjoy. Mike!

Mike. I tell you mate. I wish I had even a small percentage of your skill with a guitar! Totally loved this matey. Thanks for posting.

Mike. I tell you mate. I wish I had even a small percentage of your skill with a guitar! Totally loved this matey. Thanks for posting.
Thank you for your kind words Dave, They are always appreciated.

+1 Super job Mike, please post this video in the "Beatles Thread" there are no rules, and many don't look here :D
Thanks Campbell. I did think about it but I sort of made a couple of rules and one was there had to be a Ukulele in there somewhere.......................and I can't get past the fact that there just isn't one in this song:eek:!
Mike

Thank you for your kind words Dave, They are always appreciated.

+1 Super job Mike, please post this video in the "Beatles Thread" there are no rules, and many don't look here :D
Thanks Campbell. I did think about it but I sort of made a couple of rules and one was there had to be a Ukulele in there somewhere.......................and I can't get past the fact that there just isn't one in this song:eek:!
Mike

Top Bottom