Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your own best performance of 2018

I dunno...this got one comment from some kook who said they could not hear it but would love to learn it...could I write the chords? And more views than anything else, so I guess I did an OK job. Low hanging fruit for what I do really.

Well besides this...but I reckon everyone expected this and was happy to listen to it.
    Last edited by TCK; 12-10-2018 at 06:35 PM.

I’m not sure if this was my best this year (and I’m sure like many here I am my own worst critic), but it’s the one I’m most proud of because I had to figure it out on my own. The song is too new to be able to find the chords somewhere else.

Not a difficult song I know, but still. Also, all my videos were private until earlier this year, and when I switched most of them to public YT reset the upload date and everything is mixed together, which makes it harder to figure out what went up when, given that I wasn’t always great about making the season # obvious.
    Andy

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
    ~A.W.E. O'Shaughnessy

I didn't really spend any time editing the video on this but it had some serendipitous alignments with the lyrics.It's a beaut song too.

I have so little confidence in my singing and playing that I'm not sure that any should qualify as "best." I had a lot of fun with this one, though!

Randy - Harry122

Thread Information