Breezin' Improvising

Before you watch, I have to say I know I am not very good at picking, but I had some fun with this one. The sound quality could be better also lol. What I had to do was record myself playing the strumming, then play that audio while I play the picking. So it's a video inside of a video basically!

Anyways, most of this was improvised. Everything but the strumming was. I got really excited when I improvised the part at 1:15 lol that was my favorite.

Nice job. I always loved that tune.

Thanks guys!

Sounds great! Loopers are so much fun, to jam with yourself.

I wish I had a looper. What I did was record myself playing the strumming, transfer the file to my computer and then play that recording while I recorded the video in the OP lol. So kind of a loop system, but a lot more annoying.

Hey, this is great! Nice Groo(o)ve! Improvising over a chord progression/melody/key is really fun.

First off Kyle your ARE very good at picking. Your timing and especially your groove was great, had a nice fun upbeat feel to it. I really enjoyed it, well done.

Oh and your new Kanilea looks and sounds wonderful. Now I know why you love it. Great choice :shaka:

Last edited:
Hey, this is great! Nice Groo(o)ve! Improvising over a chord progression/melody/key is really fun.

Thank you!

First off Kyle your ARE very good at picking. Your timing and especially your groove was great, had a nice fun upbeat feel to it. I really enjoyed it, well done.

Oh and your new Kanilea looks and sounds wonderful. Now I know why you love it. Great choice :shaka:

Thanks Dave! I love the uke. Getting it really forced me to get a bit better to justify my purchase lol. Having a lot of fun with it so far.

Top Bottom