Request For Change Of Display Name

It might be easier and faster to create a new account with that name.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

PM one of the moderators & ask to have it changed - creating new/duplicate accounts is frowned upon. ;)
I didn't mean to use the same name _Ukeless_, but to use Orton Pearson for a new account.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I have sent PMs to all the moderators twice, two weeks apart a month ago.

I have just now messaged the moderators on your behalf. Maybe this will help. Please report back with the status either way.

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads-up, Joe.

Apologies for the slow response, _Ukeless_, but I just checked and I have received no PM from you. No idea why.

I'll see if I can get the change done for you.

Thanks to Joe and buddhuu. I have just got back to the board after a few days away. I originally saw a list of 8 moderators and thought that was the lot.

'Orton Pearson' is an anagram of 'soprano tenor'.

Top Bottom