Holiday Wish Lists

ghostrdr

Reaction score
Well, we are in the home stretch of 2018.

What are your uke related wish list items?

Mine include amazing skill and playing ability.
Or, some free time to just noodle around and work towards mediocre skill and playing ability.
Maybe some new strings, and a string winder. Maybe a new case for my ukulele children.

Anyone else?

My Christmas gift from Santa already arrived last month. aNueNue Moon Bird concert. Maybe a Fishman Loudbox Mini amp if I score some Christmas money???

I'm doing good this Christmas. I don't really want anything in a material sense. My wife and I have decided not to spend much on each other this year. We are actually making each other presents. I just got a new ukulele, so I don't need another. Yes, I agree that it would be magical to wake up Christmas morning and realize that I had been given the gift of leaping forward in my skills as a ukulele player without putting in the time or practice. When I was younger and was raising my kids, making a house payment and a car payment, Christmas was an excuse to justify buying stuff that we wanted but couldn't afford. But we are old now, and Christmas is a day to watch everyone else get something they want. My gift will be my wife, my kids, and my grand daughter. "Lele grandpa, lele."

Last edited:
Top Bottom