WTB Fluke ukulele made by Flea Market

brUKEman

Reaction score
Looking to buy a Fluke (Concert or Tenor) with Hardwood fretboard and peghead tuners with pickup. Preferably Koa but will consider other woods.

Tried to respond to your inquiries from this morning but your PM box is full. Please feel free to reach out again by PM or email.

Looking to buy a Fluke (Concert or Tenor) with Hardwood fretboard and peghead tuners with pickup. Preferably Koa but will consider other woods.

Gee, Bruce - they are just over in Sheffield, MA, only about an hour from you! Go talk to Dale and Phyllis, and they will get you anything you want!

-Kurt​

Thanks Kurt, but I am now living in Florida. I know I can always order one from them but I thought I'd see if there were any hi end used ones around. I came down here a few months ago for my wife's health. I now run the Treasure Coast Ukulele Club. If I can't find a uke, I will go to FMM when I visit NY in the summer. Hope all is well with you and your group..........Take care....Bruce

Gee, Bruce - they are just over in Sheffield, MA, only about an hour from you! Go talk to Dale and Phyllis, and they will get you anything you want!

-Kurt​

Right! The store is amazing - post and beam construction. Our group has been talking on taking a "field trip" there someday, just to see it and browse. The people there are extremely nice and very accommodating. You can email them and tell them what you'd like. Then go there and pick it up in person. Considering all the variables, you'll be happier with one you design yourself. The wooden fretboard is a definite requirement. It's funny that you can save the shipping cost, but you'll have to pay sales tax. I was going to drive there to buy one, but it was cheaper having them ship it to me.

image015.jpg 02sm.jpg 08sm.jpg

...I thought I'd see if there were any hi end used ones around. I came down here a few months ago for my wife's health. I now run the Treasure Coast Ukulele Club. If I can't find a uke, I will go to FMM when I visit NY in the summer. Hope all is well with you and your group..........Take care....Bruce

I thought your name sounded familiar. You're from the Orange County uke group! I've been trying to get there forever, but I've never quite made it.

Look on eBay. I got a very nice Tiki King Flea with wooden fretboard and PegHeds. The father bought it for his son's high school play. They used it for the play, and then it just sat for years. It wasn't "a steal," but the price was right, and the instrument was perfect.

I wonder if anyone has asked Magic Fluke to add side marker dots to the fretboard. For some reason, they don't come standard.

Flea Tiki.jpg

Top Bottom