S357 - Let's celebrate!

I forgot about the one song a day rule, so I removed a song and will post it later. Sorry!

Not to worry. I'm going to have to stick to it, though. We've had a new roof on our conservatory so we had to move everything out while they did the work then move everything back again. It's involved a fair bit of disruption so I'm behind with listening to your entries.

My daughter arrives tomorrow with granddaughter so that will mean more disruption so I could get further behind. I hope I can catch up with everything before Christmas day.

Well, I've actually caught up. If your song isn't on the playlist PM me and I'll add it.

We're getting a nice variety of songs with a mixture of seasonal and more general songs of celebration keep them coming.

I did this one three years ago, but it's one of my favorites and I practice it every year around this time just in case I have an excuse to do it again. This time I used the baritone.

Hi folks,

Any party- or celebration-themed Season probably needs this one, so I'll do it!

First recorded by John Denver but written by Steve Weisberg.
Christmas for Cowboys.

One more from me. But with the news that Geoff has just had a new roof on his conservatory, I actually hope we don't have a white Christmas. Finding out that it's not quite watertight, on Christmas Day, with half a ton of snow on top of it, would not be good.

A Happy Christmas to Seasonistas everywhere.

It’s been a rough week at work preparing for the shutdown, and we are traveling tonight into tomorrow to be with family for Christmas, so apologies Geoff for missing the season. But I did want to drop by and wish all of you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Thanks for another fantastic year of music and fellowship. Merry Christmas everyone!

It’s been a rough week at work preparing for the shutdown, and we are traveling tonight into tomorrow to be with family for Christmas, so apologies Geoff for missing the season. But I did want to drop by and wish all of you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Thanks for another fantastic year of music and fellowship. Merry Christmas everyone!

As the others have said, Merry Christmas

I'm not 100% sure if this one meets the theme. It's got an obvious Christmas connotation, but it's not a song of celebration.

Andy, here's hoping the shutdown ends sooner than soon. Wishing you and those you love a Merry Christmas! Linda :)

One last really simple one to close out the season for me. I really hope things get better for you at work, Andy. It’s sucks that crappy politics can affect your way of life in a huge way like this.

Top Bottom