Queen's "LOVE OF MY LIFE " - LFdM

Ditto what i’ve said to this on YouTube. Brilliant! Love it. X

Very well played. It is a lovely and poignant song. I can tell with sensitivity of your playing that you feel the same. Did I ever tell you that Ukulele sounds great in your hands!:cool:
Mike

Thank you for watching

Wow, I just caught this one on YouTube, it's absolutely wonderful Brenda, such a big arrangement & so well played, Bravo to you from Australia! And best wishes & love to you and the family for Christmas and the New Year! :D

Glad you like it.
Thank you for the nice compliment. It means a lot to me.
May your holidays full of joy with lots and lots of new 'friends'. :eek:

Ditto what i’ve said to this on YouTube. Brilliant! Love it. X

Young Dave, thank you for staying up and caught my video on youtube.

Nice Brenda, Mercedes still sounds great.

How are you Adam. Thank you for the comment. I was hoping you would say I sound good not Mercedes. ha ha See you at our next get together.

Nice!! Did you arrange it as well?

This is a Jeremy Choi arrangement. Link to the tab is included below the video. Enjoy and hope you will post your version too?

Very well played. It is a lovely and poignant song. I can tell with sensitivity of your playing that you feel the same. Did I ever tell you that Ukulele sounds great in your hands!:cool:
Mike

Thank you Mike . That's a nice compliment. You just made my day! I have always like this song. The lyric is so beautiful that made it easy to transform the emotion from my fingers to the strings. Wish every song is that easy. ;)

Very well played, Brenda. This song came alive under fingers.

Thank you Joseph. Wishing you a great holidays....can't wait to see you in the spring.

Thank you...wonderful and very moving thoughts. Happy Christmas as well.

Very nice Brenda, you make your LfdM shine. I know Luis would be very pleased and proud of the sound you are getting out of one of his creations

Very nice Brenda, you make your LfdM shine. I know Luis would be very pleased and proud of the sound you are getting out of one of his creations

Thank you buddy !
Yes I hope Luis is pleased that I am still using his original strings!

Thank you for watching

Wonderful, Brenda! Some parts evoke Paul McCartney's "Blackbird" to my ears. Hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

John Thank you for watching and made a comment. Christmas was great. Weather has been good. Today is +12C ....can't complain. I am sure the warm weather won't last.
Happy New Year to you and yours.

I almost missed this one.
Very very nicely played. Your ukulele looks very fancy.
Happy New Year.

Nice playing! Lovely sounding ukulele. What kind of strings does Luis put on his ukuleles? Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Top Bottom