Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to buy WTB a Kamaka tiki concert ukulele

Default Want to buy WTB a Kamaka tiki concert ukulele

Hello I am pretty new to UU marketplace. But I am looking to buy a Kamaka tiki concert ukulele. No cracks or issues would be preferred but would like to hear all offers. Would like to buy ASAP.
    Thank you, Dianne

One available at Gryphon Strings in Palo Alto, CA.

Click on "Shop" tab, then Ukulele and Concert

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow21 View Post
    One available at Gryphon Strings in Palo Alto, CA.

Click on "Shop" tab, then Ukulele and Concert
    Ok thanks will go look! Anyone have a gold label of the tiki? I know they made them. that would be my main choice if someone has it on here!

I got a 69 gold label, not selling though last year of the gold label and only year, pretty rare, a year ago a friend got one free while on vacation in Hawaii, she was at the hotel pool playing her uke, a lady walked up and asked if she wanted a ukulele and said wait I'll go home and get it. She got it took it to Kamaka for repairs and refinish.
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Hi Dianne,
    I have a Kamaka Tiki (1971) that I would be willing to part with. MM Stan can tell you how long and hard I searched for one of these. I though I would never let it go, but I'm going though a mid-life purge and trying to rid myself of my earthly excess. 8^)
    It's a terrific uke. One of my favorite models in all of ukulele history. It shows some wear, but plays and sounds great. I can take some pics if you are still looking. Let me know!
    Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Hi Dianne,
    I have a Kamaka Tiki (1971) that I would be willing to part with. MM Stan can tell you how long and hard I searched for one of these. I though I would never let it go, but I'm going though a mid-life purge and trying to rid myself of my earthly excess. 8^)
    It's a terrific uke. One of my favorite models in all of ukulele history. It shows some wear, but plays and sounds great. I can take some pics if you are still looking. Let me know!
    Ernie
    Hey Ernie I sent you a PM

Dianne- I took some pics today. As soon as I can upload them to a computer, I’ll send them your way. Thanks

Aloha Ernie, here's what I have now on tikis
    20171109_110500.jpg
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Quote Originally Posted by mm stan View Post
    Aloha Ernie, here's what I have now on tikis
    20171109_110500.jpg
    Aloha Stan I'm actually the one looking for the tiki kamaka. I sent you a PM

Stan- you are rich with mojo, my friend! 8^)
    Dianne, I have finally uploaded some pics to my computer at work (I can't seem to do so on my home machine). I will send you some photos today. I apologize for the delay.
    Ernie

Thread Information