Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: UU Service Unavailable?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_J View Post
    I’ve found good workaround for including video, picture or sound sample links in a post is to
    1) post without links
    2) edit in the links on that post
    Yes! It's seldom possible to post a link, but I can always add one later.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!

All this stuff has happened to me too. Several times in a session. Thought it was Mozilla or my craptop till I read this.
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thanks to all who are working to give us access to UU. Life, both in real life and on the internet, doesn't always go as smoothly as we'd like, but even with the bumps in the road, UU is a great place. Again, thanks for the great resource!

Glad to finally get some kind of feedback, please keep us informed. It's been especially bad for me today with the can't connect to the server message.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    • Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I couldn't get on the UU forum for five minutes, what did I miss, anything important?
    I don't want to live in a world that is linear.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tective+Agency

I get a lot of pleasure from this forum. I regularly use reading it as a break from my work. Of course, if I have a question, this is the first place I go. I like all the cranky posts and treasure the informative posts that are over my head. So I thank you the moderators! The administrators etc.
    I had let my UU VIP lapse accidentally. I just renewed. 5 dollars s month is cheap for all the entertainment I get from you guys. Though I dont buy or sell much, the ability to do so in a fairly trustworthy environment is also appreciated. Thanks!
    -Timms Style 0 (2014),Timms Style 0 Soprano (2015)
    -Martin Style 2 Soprano (1948?), Martin Style 1 Centennial (2017)
    -Martin Style 1 Concert (1960's) finally figured out the age!
    -DH ULO #3 Soprano (2016), DH ULO #11 Tenor (2016)
    -Ohana SK 35GS (2015ish)

I've been a UU VIP since day one, glad to give the support. My last few posts have been especially problematic, even more varied errors, like this.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Quote Originally Posted by Camsuke View Post
    I've noticed today (for the 1st time) that the various Boards are out of sync & don't seem to be Refreshing the new posts as they are lodged, very odd. I made a post in the Hanon thread in Uke Talk which appeared okay but didn't register on the replies count? Phantom post?
    I tested it as per your request. Same here. My comment is there ( on the Hanon thread) but not showing on the register. I am ghost #2
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

This seems to be an issue across the board. I'm going to contact Ryan about it.
    -Andy

YouTube|Twitter|E-Mail|The Blog|Facebook
    They're all snipes. Usually Seeso snipes them. He just tried it but didn't get it. HA! -sukie
    Katie replied, "You poho people are like drug addicts and you're each others drugs".- salukulady

Just in case anyone missed it, Rayan posted a thread here, in response to these issues:

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...d-other-errors

He is aware of the problem, and working on a solution.
    -Joe......Have uke, will travel...

Thread Information