Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Season 359 - "Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick"

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo the cops are coming for you tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAB wrap vid

i am thrilled to bits to get a memento-tee of the wonderful season, it was so great, i had a shed load of fun doing my vids, and indeed i finally learned to love the (digital) metronome that i have, and i finally got up the courage to use the bongo cahon in a vid, i was previously so obsessed with how i was rubbish at it, that i totally forgot how much fun being rubbish at it, could be! so, thank you so much for that!

thank you del for a terrific season, as well as the fun of participating, was the huge fun of watching what everyone has brought, i agree that john's drum machine song and the dancing puppet, was a real highlight, as was the brill drumming in that vid of caz's

what a fun week!
    lynda

metal guru is it you?

Thank you very much, Del, and congratulations to our various winners!

Excellent season Del! Wish the days had been longer, as this is a theme I had dozens of ideas for. Hopefully the theme get's revisited in the future. Congrats to the deserving winners! Especially wonderful idea on the engraved drumsticks

Wow, thanks for the shout-out! Spectacularly fun Season!
    Randy - Harry122

Thanks for a remarkable season!
    Lots of great entries, and it is always a humbling experience to attempt multitracking... I need some practice with that shaker.
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

Thank you so much Del. Such a fun Season and I’m humbled that your daughter liked my vid. PM on way

Thanks for a great season Del. It was fun to watch everyones highly successful attempts at percussion. I had included a live cajonita on my cover of Sunny but bailed out as I originally had included the drum beat and felt that it lost its drive with the cajon. Maybe some other time.

And thanks for making me runner up. Very proud and I am sure that me and my little boy will have lots of fun with the eggs.

Cheers.

This Season was a "hit"!

Thank you all for your kind words! I’ve just setup a prizewinners’ playlist and added a link to it in my wrap post. Enjoy!

EDIT: To save any confusion here is also a link to the prizewinners’ playlist:

PRIZEWINNERS’ PLAYLIST
    Last edited by DelGriff; 01-09-2019 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Playlist added

That was a spectacular season, Del! I really enjoyed watching the videos and I was smiling and nodding in agreement as each winner was announced in the wrap video. Thank you to everyone who participated in this season!

Thread Information