Hi from Blaine, WA

Cubeistan

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi All. I've been mostly lurking and learning (and totally remiss in not posting this intro much earlier, having joined the forum two Novembers ago!) Hadn’t touched a guitar since ’68; and mandolin in mid-80’s, elbow tendonitis / RSI making it too painful to continue. I started a little over a year ago with the ukulele after finding the Blaine Ukulele Group sessions at the Senior Center, and ukulele mentor in Pat Madsen. Thanks Pat for your encouragement and advice! Happily afflicted with UAS, my current instruments are Pat’s former Pono UL4-40, Brian Griffin bearclaw spruce bari, and jerryc41’s former tenor Pono ETSH PC. Best, Ron

Ron's one of the energetic players in our group; continually improving and taking lessons anywhere local he can find. Welcome Ron, It's been a pleasure watching you grow in skills and helping out anywhere you can in assisting others to reach their musical potential.

I wonder what a ukulele sounds like under the Peace Arch. It's a good photo opportunity, if nothing else. Sounds like you have a good group up there.

Top Bottom