Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Apple Watch 4 for Xmas. Haptic metronome?

Default Trying

Quote Originally Posted by jnorris235 View Post
    Thanks. Paid for it. Unfortunately hasnt appeared on my iphone or watch. Up to date versions of ios, and app store shows purchased so cant redownload!
    Hi, JN -- I don't know how to fix your problem... It might require a tech email to the Apple Store. I'm new at this, so I'm not sure what else to try.

Hi, Arcy -- The 70 second problem is elusive. But, my program seems to compensate; by telling the watch to ignore "wrist movement", it tends to stay awake longer. There is a rather annoying side effect: a wrist twist will actually change the orientation of the watch face. I'm trying to figure out a way around that. I'm still quite concerned that jnorris can't get my program to load.

Quote Originally Posted by troctrumpet View Post
    Hi, JN -- I don't know how to fix your problem... It might require a tech email to the Apple Store. I'm new at this, so I'm not sure what else to try.
    As an update: Downloading an already-purchased Apple Watch app requires that you go to the app store from your watch, rather than from your iPhone. This caught me by surprise, too.

Update to Haptick (Version 1.1.1): The app no longer goes to sleep after 70 seconds of inactivity; the app stays ticking until you press the crown to stop. http://itry.ca/Haptick

Cool! Glad you were able to get that to work!

Here's my review of the Soundbrenner: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...-s-Smart-Watch

Thanks for the improvement!
    Trying! (Apparently very trying...)

Thread Information