FS: Godin MultiUke in Sunburst

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx725

Reaction score
*SOLD* For sale is my Godin MultiUke in high-gloss sunburst finish. Absolutely stunning in near-mint condition with no scratch/blemish. Comes with a padded gig bag. $500 PayPal + CONUS shipping.

Specifications:
- Chambered Mahogany Body.
- Solid Spruce top.
- Rosewood fingerboard & bridge.
- 24" fingerboard radius.
- 17" Scale.
- 1.375" nut width.
- Custom voiced RMC electronics & onboard preamp with 3-band EQ - treble, mid, bass and volume sliders.
- Finish: Natural High-Gloss & Sunburst High-Gloss

2EE00CF6-CD4C-4BD8-884D-0E3E47AEF047.jpg 13F66625-7F39-4FF1-9A1A-88454D94DBC2.jpg
3D66C378-94B7-417C-8100-A0F3BFE454A1.jpg
576D238F-F2F3-449E-A13D-2F1B7DA344C6.jpg78C2983F-5D79-48D1-A3C4-0D9565734BE6.jpg

That is one fine looking Uke, right there Onyx ...

Thanks Simon! It is a beauty but I’m afraid I need to thin the herd.

Emily

To anyone seeing this sale, it's a great price and a great playing and looking uke. I bought the same color, which is somewhat rare, from the Marketplace a couple years ago when I lost out on an Ovation auction on eBay, boy am I glad I got the Godin, much better choice.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Last edited:
Thanks Kohanmike for the kind words. The uke is so easy to play but alas I’m more of a concert player. I hope it finds a new home and gets the play time it deserves.

Let me also chime in with praise for the Multi-Uke. I bought one to have an electric, and found I loved playing it in every way. And absolutely terrific sound when played through an amp. If you are even considering this one, grab it. The only reason I did not is beause I have one!

I'm picking one up tomorrow at the shipping drop off location near me. The MSRP and store price on these Uke's went up significantly around Dec. 1, 2018. I got mine at the old price. If your on the fence now is the time to get this Godin Multiuke!

Your mail box is full and will not allow me to send you a message.

Hi Colemole. Just cleared up some space.

The uke is now sold. Thank you UU and B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom