Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 360 - Celebrating a Year of Music

Melissa and I wanted to sing you a cheerful song about peddling heroin and going to jail for it. Not sure which day this one was...I just know it was on the list

There's never enough Buddy Holly, and this is one of my favorites.

Default Daydream

Classic John Sebastian song
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Steve's effort was truly amazing, and I'm sure it changed his life.

As for me, I'm on holiday in Halong Bay, Vietnam. I just bought a new uke at a market here, and so here's another me-on-holiday vid with snippets of the place I'm at.

That's my Mom at 0:52!
    Last edited by Joko; 01-10-2019 at 05:20 AM.
    Blogging about a momentous life change as I switch careers and continents--> Leaving America

More strange goings on with this forum. Is anyone else getting a clock error message? I am typing this from my phone, as my PC is refusing to connect with UU , the error message saying my clock is ahead, so a connection cannot be established. But my clock is right...
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Quote Originally Posted by YorkSteve View Post
    More strange goings on with this forum. Is anyone else getting a clock error message? I am typing this from my phone, as my PC is refusing to connect with UU , the error message saying my clock is ahead, so a connection cannot be established. But my clock is right...
    Yes, my devices' clocks are correct, but I notice that when I post on UU, the posting times listed are sometimes way off, once by a whole day behind.
    John

Tried to post yesterday but don't see it here. In any event, have watched many SOTU videos, never posted before. Loved what Steve did last year and did a quick one on "Dancing in the Dark" (don't think it was done yet)

No clock errors for me, but I did have an expired certificate message this morning.

Welcome William! I’m glad you decided to finally take the plunge. I did see your post in the general thread. It’s a great place for questions about recording/mic set up, editing software, and general shenanigans, but typically videos for a season are posted in that seasons thread.

There may also be occasions where a host might feel a song doesn’t quite fit the theme, or that was submitted after time. Those go in the Island of Misfits thread.

Anyway. The playlist is current to here. Thanks everyone!
    Andy

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
    ~A.W.E. O'Shaughnessy

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Pavement View Post
    No clock errors for me, but I did have an expired certificate message this morning
    Yes, I have just a message saying that the UU website security certificate expired 143 days ago. Probably why my PC/Chrome is not connecting.
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Getting the same thing, Steve! Only got on to the site by proceeding although it was not "safe" to do so.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Thread Information