Hello from Snowy Ontario

Z
Did you custom build?

The Uke? No, We spent a couple weeks searching for “just the right” one. We found it on HMS. I contacted both Cosmos in Richmond Hill and Broadway in Orangeville; neither had one. So, I’m going on what I’ve read and heard online. The Kanileas seem to have a consistency in tone that We like. It’s hard to describe but sort of percussive bell-like tone when finger picked. We’ll see.

Last edited:
I wondered if you knew they were dealers. A pity they wouldn’t order it for you. I would like to get an Ohana concert pineapple, but if broadway doesn’t have it... it would be a while before I could order one.

Do you have a ukulele you can play in the meanwhile?

I wondered if you knew they were dealers. A pity they wouldn’t order it for you. I would like to get an Ohana concert pineapple, but if broadway doesn’t have it... it would be a while before I could order one.

Do you have a ukulele you can play in the meanwhile?

I could have ordered one but it’s nice to see and hear what you’re getting...if you can’t play it. I had an issue with Cosmo CS and refuse to shop there. Yes, We have a concert laminate from a company out of Calgary.

https://www.theukulelesite.com/k-1-t-uv-natural-19475.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom