New to Uke

VikkiB

Reaction score
Hiya
I am Vikki from the Staffordshire Moorlands UK, just got my first Uke and hopefully learning to play it - vocalist but no guitar experience whatsoever so this will be interesting.
Yey xx

Welcome to UU! No guitar experience required to learn the uke. Enjoy the journey!

From one newb to another, cheers!

Welcome Vikki - enjoy your ukulele!

Hi Vikki, welcome to UU!

Hiya
I am Vikki from the Staffordshire Moorlands UK, just got my first Uke and hopefully learning to play it - vocalist but no guitar experience whatsoever so this will be interesting.
Yey xx

Hi and welcome to both UU and the world of Uke playing.

If you haven’t already then I suggest that you do an internet search and join a Uke Club or two, some will suit you better than others - please do feel able to ask on this site if you can’t find a club, someone will help you. Playing skill is mostly not important in such clubs but they are places to learn, have fun in and make friends. The average age in the ones I know of is typically heigh but literally all ages are welcomed. Enjoy, taking up the Uke has been one of the best things that I’ve done; my progress has been slow but the journey has been both a pleasure and well worth while.

Last edited:
Hello from Derbyshire! My Dad came from Staffordshire, little place called Hatton, near Tutbury!

Top Bottom