Uke Show and Tell anyone?

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We currently use this software called Zoom in Ukulele Underground + to do live coaching and open mics, but I was thinking maybe we could also use it here in the forum. Would anybody be interested in doing a live 'Uke Show and Tell' ?

Basically, it would just be open to whoever wants to participate or watch. You can come into the conference room and share your favorite ukuleles, or new ukuleles, or any uke you want to share.

It would basically be just some time to hang out with your fellow ukulele collectors from around the world.

I could record the session and post the replay video here for anyone who misses it as well.

Anybody want to give it a try?

This sounds interesting.

I don't have any ukuleles that I think would be particularly noteworthy to share, but I love looking at other people's. It might also put a face to some of the names here and allow us to meet each other. That would be nice.

I'd like to try it.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Will MMstan participate? If so, I am in.

Top Bottom