Song Help Request Lithia water

Cassie

Reaction score
Aloha everybody, I know it’s been a very long time since I posted or even looked at the posts. I’m sorry about that. I have come up with a new song I would like to learn. I’m sure some of you know that I am blind and so I can’t read graphical things like tabs. My screen reader would red it weird. Anyway, This may be for people that can pick up chords super easily without needing to look at them. I’d like to learn the chords for a song called lithia water. It’s about a certain type of mineral water that comes from springs and stuff.
Here’s the link to where I heard this song.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dOWIqa7PMMg

Lithia water itself sounds nasty to drink but I have heard it is healthy. Just don’t drink it all the time.
Luckily, it’s not addictive. If someone who is uses youtube, you can post a tutorial for others that like this song. It would be easy for me. Of course, you’ll have to give out the chords before starting to play the song and when to switch and all that stuff.

Last edited:
Hello Cassie, nice to hear from you again, I had a quick look, but didn't find anything, sorry.

However, I am wondering if you could learn to use what is called abc notation, it is music written out as text, not symbols on a staff.

Take a look at their website - http://abcnotation.com/

I looked at it. It seems pretty interesting. I wonder if I can suggest songs for them to ad to their library. Anyway, I forgot to say that it was by Lisa koch. She’s a folk artist from what I read. I’m surprised they don’t even have her listed in their database.

Such a funny song! The song itself is in 3/4 time so each measure is 3 beats long. I'll list out the chords measure by measure.

Intro:
G, Bm, C, D

Verse:
G, Bm, C, D
G, Bm, C, D
G, Bm, C, C
D, D, D, D

Pre-Chorus:
Em, Em, Bm, Bm
G, D, Em, Em
A7, A7, A7, A7
D, D, D, D

Chorus:
C, C, D, D
G, G, C, C
Am, Am, D, D
G, G, G7, G7
C, C, D, D
G, Bm, Em (strum once but hold for 2 measures)
C, C, D, D
G, Bm, C, D

Repeat Intro Chords, Verse, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, then keep repeating the Intro Chords to the end. Hope that helps!

Aloha everybody, I know it’s been a very long time since I posted or even looked at the posts. I’m sorry about that. I have come up with a new song I would like to learn. I’m sure some of you know that I am blind and so I can’t read graphical things like tabs. My screen reader would red it weird. Anyway, This may be for people that can pick up chords super easily without needing to look at them. I’d like to learn the chords for a song called lithia water. It’s about a certain type of mineral water that comes from springs and stuff.

Lithia water itself sounds nasty to drink but I have heard it is healthy. Just don’t drink it all the time.
Luckily, it’s not addictive. If someone who is uses youtube, you can post a tutorial for others that like this song. It would be easy for me. Of course, you’ll have to give out the chords before starting to play the song and when to switch and all that stuff.

Hi: I wonder if you could help me...I have recently become legally balind and having a hard time seeing my music chords...Looking forward to hearing from you...Carol caradon at telus dot net

Hi: I wonder if you cold help me...I recently become legally blind...I'm having a hard time seeing the chords...Looking forward to hearing from you...Carol caradon at telus dot net.

Top Bottom