San Rafael

Loved it Laurence! Well done buddy.

I was there! - Well - not actually ( I wasn't born until 1938) but the music took me there.

John Colter.

Excellent Laurence, Who could not be inspired by Django. Again you are bringing something new to the table. Never really heard gypsy jazz played on a ukulele. That thumb pick of yours is working wonders. Also a self written piece I assume........ fabulous!!!!

Loved it Laurence! Well done buddy.
Thanks Dave, I appreciate you giving it a listen!

I was there! - Well - not actually ( I wasn't born until 1938) but the music took me there.

John Colter.
I was there too (but more recently). I remember hearing this wonderful acoustic jazz welling up out of the basement of a club in the Latin Quarter. Unfortunately, there was a hefty cover charge and I couldn't afford to go in! So I just sat on the pavement outside and listened for a set. It was summertime fortunately.

Excellent Laurence, Who could not be inspired by Django. Again you are bringing something new to the table. Never really heard gypsy jazz played on a ukulele. That thumb pick of yours is working wonders. Also a self written piece I assume........ fabulous!!!!
I can't do all those lightning triplets like the guitar players :) but I think I have the rhythm feel down. Wouldn't want to play this style all the time, but it's really a lot of fun to dip into!

That was absolutely fantastic and I am not a huge rabid fan of jazz. I have shared this with two friends already, cant give any higher praise then that. Thank you for sharing

Wow, outstanding, great, great playing!
Thanks John, I appreciate your comment a lot.

Laurence you have outdone yourself again !
Thanks Brenda, I have been playing a lot so It's nice to get feedback that something's working!

That was absolutely fantastic and I am not a huge rabid fan of jazz. I have shared this with two friends already, cant give any higher praise then that. Thank you for sharing
Wow Dave, that IS high praise - thanks for the kind words!

Top Bottom