GraphTech Ukulele Tuners

Ever try to buy one tuner? John

Actually it is fairly easy to buy a single planetary tuner. Not that I ever have, but they are available.

Yes, I buy bass tuners from HipShot, they sell single ones only. I also see singles sold from Amazon. Those prices are in the $75 to $125 a set.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Last edited:
I just called GraphTech, the price IS for a set of 4, $29.95, great, they could very well corner the market at that price. I told him to clarify that on their web site.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Yeah, figured as much. Otherwise if that was per tuner I think they would price themselves right out of the market, especially for a plastic product. I look forward to seeing these and hearing more about them It is a great idea.

As I said 5 grams of molded plastic, (maybe 3D printed), can’t cost that much to mfg. The tuning peg looks to be a one piece molded with the peg shaft. I imagine the tuner shaft and outer gear is one piece. What’s left?... the inner elliptical gear and a 2 piece housing (bottom plate and outer housing). All “bearing” surfaces are molded in to fit the housing and everything probably does snap together.

John

Top Bottom