Anuenue moon bird UC200 (UK) - if anyone is desperately looking please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

pix.fairydust

Reaction score
Anuenue UC200 with misi pickup for sale. These moon birds are absolutely fantastic.
New with a pick up costs £1300. It is in fantastic condition - I cannot find a mark on it.
Collection very much preferred and will happily meet half way to make things easier. Otherwise £55 for insured postage.
Comes with the branded anuenue case and misi charger.

Can provide more photos etc and have dealt with several people buying / selling / trading now who hopefully will tell you they've been happy. Contact me and I'm happy to chat!

Attachments

• 20190119_104212.jpg
    20190119_104212.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190119_104108.jpg
    20190119_104108.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190119_104143.jpg
    20190119_104143.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Oh wow! You’re finally letting go of one. And I thought you only got the UC200 and UT200! I had to look up the third one as I’ve never heard of it. You my dear are one lucky ukester to have had the privilege of owning 3 moon birds! My bird just landed today (from Shanmoon) and I can’t put it down. Good luck on the sale. Someone will be very happy with the concert Moon Bird (and has a pickup, too). This shouldn’t last long.....

Oh wow! You’re finally letting go of one. And I thought you only got the UC200 and UT200! I had to look up the third one as I’ve never heard of it. You my dear are one lucky ukester to have had the privilege of owning 3 moon birds! My bird just landed today (from Shanmoon) and I can’t put it down. Good luck on the sale. Someone will be very happy with the concert Moon Bird (and has a pickup, too). This shouldn’t last long.....

Ooh, you've got yours! I absolutely love these. I'm happy for mine to go to a good home, but equally happy to keep it! So no rush and no pressure :)

Actually just been playing it now! My UC and UT200 are strung with wound low G, the UC3K absolutely sparkles with high g! Tried low G on it but it was made for re-entrant!

Last edited:
Lucky you...I bought a used Koaloha from pix. And everything went smoothly, so don’t hold back. This is a wonderful instrument.

Er, I hate to say this but this is available at Southern Ukulele brand new for £1,099 including shipping, a years guarantee and the option of 12 months interest free payments.

Yes, I know all of those things. But thank you for pointing that out in case I'd not done my homework (they do 6 or 10 months credit by the way, no option for 12).
I'm not forcing anyone to buy, I'm just saying it's here and with a pickup which someone would essentially be getting for free. It's in pristine condition and if someone is willing to collect / meet me half way they won't pay postage. Or if they want to suggest a trade there is that option too

Last edited:
Second hand is second hand, regardless of the condition. But good luck and I hope you get that KCS, one way or another. (I think Thomann have a Premium one by the way)

Heheh. I immediately regretted selling that Moon Bird and ended up ordering one again. I thought selling it would make me practice learning Baritone more, but it just made me cranky and play my Baritone less.

Last edited:
How is the very slight radius on the fretboard? Have to say their website with the Kalei demos are very impressive.

Moon Bird UC200

It actually just arrived and I can hardly put it down. Never letting this one go!

Hahaha! Is that the one with pickup from HMS? It got sold the same time as your MB, Shanmoon. Was contemplating pulling the trigger on it but the price is a bit steep for me. Now, the MB I bought from you will be sent to Joel of HMS who’ll fit in an Anuenue air pickup and set up the uke. Still below the MSRP of the UC200E so we got the best of both worlds!

Didn’t mean to hijack your thread Pix! I would’ve bought your MB had it not been from across the pond. The new owner is out there!

Hahaha! Is that the one with pickup from HMS? It got sold the same time as your MB, Shanmoon. Was contemplating pulling the trigger on it but the price is a bit steep for me. Now, the MB I bought from you will be sent to Joel of HMS who’ll fit in an Anuenue air pickup and set up the uke. Still below the MSRP of the UC200E so we got the best of both worlds!

Didn’t mean to hijack your thread Pix! I would’ve bought your MB had it not been from across the pond. The new owner is out there!

No worries at all, about the thread or buying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom