Tyde music ukuleles

pix.fairydust

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had one of the ukuleles from Tyde music - custom or otherwise?

I see their instruments and they look amazing, but I haven't heard too much about them or even heard too many of them. I know Cynthia Lin plays one but wondered if anyone here does?

Check out their site ... Tyde Music for more info about them.

I got a sopranino from them a year or two ago. It was a one off that they posted a photo of on IG. I asked if I could purchase and they let me snag it. Nice guys, easy to communicate with.

This reply is a little late but I have a TyDe. It’s my favorite uke and it has some fierce competition. When I reached out to them they replied right away and kept up the communication even after I received it just to make sure I was satisfied. Just talking about this ukulele makes me want to play it....got to go! But if you have any questions, let me know.

I tried again after NAMM but I still didn't get a reply. I kind of gave up after that. Must just be busy - no harm no foul. Would have been difficult sending overseas anyway maybe.

I tried one of their lower end ones. It wasn’t for me tonally. Like any uke, it is best to play it in-person before dropping serious cash.

Top Bottom